Babys first cutting cycle (Advice please)

OnlyTheGreat

on my way
Hi guys,

It sure has been a minute! I haven't been on this forum for like 5 years! But I know how this works, so stats and story:

175cm
Currently at 87kg
Around 15% bf (can see abs, but haven't had an official check).

So I was a competitive strongman in the 105kg category (amateur), but due to a hip labrum tear I can no longer lift heavy weights.

Since after my country's lockdown, I have been cutting down from 98kg to where I am now. I will continue to drop bf until around December, at which point I should be close to 12%.

I have experience with a few compounds. Test, masteron, nandrolone, tren (very brief) and dbol.

When I get to a lower bf, I would like to do a cutting cycle. The goal is to keep as much muscle as possible as I go into the lower bf region, while using as little gear as possible. Keeping some of my strength, that I have left, would be a great bonus.

I can't decide what I would like to do, so this is where I need advice please.

Proposed cycles:
Weeks 1-12 test e @250mg per week
+
Weeks 1-6 anavar @60mg per day
Weeks 8-12 tbol @60mg per day
Or
Weeks 2-12 with either anavar or tbol @60mg per day

From what I've read about the two anavar will help with fat loss and muscle retention. Tbol not so much with fat loss, but the muscle quality appeals to me at the end of the cycle in the lower bf region. Also the "alpha" feeling that tbol gives, similar to dbol.

I am aware that my cycle length is quite long for an oral, but from what I've read, they are the mildest on your liver. I am, however, very much open for discussion/advice/personal experiences on this cycle.

Your time and knowledge is appreciated.

Thanks,
OTG

Welcome back! sorry about hip issue, how did you repair yout hip labrum tear, did you do it with sarms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! It's not repaired, but manageable. I would need to go for surgery to cut the torn bit that keeps falling into the capsule, but it's not really bothering me too much apart from pain when training. I must admit sometimes I feel like I just want to cut my leg off, but half squats are still better than no squats

For a cutting cycle, I like low test and low tren with some anavar thrown in. So about 250mg/wk test. That way it's easy to manage Estradiol. 300mg/wk of tren. And then toss in some anavar but that's optional. I personally run Cabergoline when I use tren but some guys prefer to keep it onhand and use it if needed. And make sure you have your AI on hand too. Tren just has certain advantages when it comes to cutting cycles.

Will you PCT afterwards or are you on TRT?

For a cutting cycle, I like low test and low tren with some anavar thrown in. So about 250mg/wk test. That way it's easy to manage Estradiol. 300mg/wk of tren. And then toss in some anavar but that's optional. I personally run Cabergoline when I use tren but some guys prefer to keep it onhand and use it if needed. And make sure you have your AI on hand too. Tren just has certain advantages when it comes to cutting cycles.

Will you PCT afterwards or are you on TRT?

Megatron! I remember you always giving sound advice back in the day. Good to see some knowledgeable members like you are still around!

I'd prefer not to run tren - I don't respond well to it. The last time I ran tren I had to stop at week 4. I started feeling sick so did a bp check and it was 180/95.

I will run a PCT. My usual is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50/50

I ran this protocol even after a 20 week cycle, including a deca run at 600mg. 3 months later my testicals were full and test in the normal range, so I recover fairly easily.

I usually have enough aromasin to run 12.5mg per day if need be. Have never needed to run caber and I always have raloxifene on hand due to always being higher bf.

Megatron! I remember you always giving sound advice back in the day. Good to see some knowledgeable members like you are still around!

I'd prefer not to run tren - I don't respond well to it. The last time I ran tren I had to stop at week 4. I started feeling sick so did a bp check and it was 180/95.

I will run a PCT. My usual is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50/50

I ran this protocol even after a 20 week cycle, including a deca run at 600mg. 3 months later my testicals were full and test in the normal range, so I recover fairly easily.

I usually have enough aromasin to run 12.5mg per day if need be. Have never needed to run caber and I always have raloxifene on hand due to always being higher bf.

Sounds like you got your routine down well. When does your pc start? how are the gains looking?

Bro I had a hip labrum tear. It was horrible feeling. Had surgery but I ended up being out on disability pension. So I***8217;m retired. iWork part time now as an actor

Bro I had a hip labrum tear. It was horrible feeling. Had surgery but I ended up being out on disability pension. So I***8217;m retired. iWork part time now as an actor

hows showbizz treating you brother? thats a strange and wierd world of everyone trying to chase the same piece of paper that can give them temporal comfort while their souls decay more and more each day.
having said that, what shows have you been in? movies?

Back