Back Video

How old are you + years lifting? (if you dont mind)

Well done man, you also have a sick body for someone who's natural. :yesway:

I love how you added all those extra 10lb weights and the 45lb plate was awesome. How'd you get the plate on the machine????

Amazing lifts.

Winterlong said:
I love how you added all those extra 10lb weights and the 45lb plate was awesome. How'd you get the plate on the machine????

Amazing lifts.
i just stuck an extra pin in the middle of that stack then threw on a 45 :)

David Gilmour said:
How old are you + years lifting? (if you dont mind)

Well done man, you also have a sick body for someone who's natural. :yesway:

Who says he's natural?

Nice pulldowns Vander. I am wondering what's the use for those elbow sleeves on something like pulldowns?

Cant se them.

Vander: How much tuna and how much juice do you use for those shakes? (the tuna in water right?)

so im at the market buying some late night chicken and i pass the mag isle. so i stop pick up a muscle mag (dont remember what one but i know it wasnt flex or muscular development) and im flipping through and guess who i see, Vander. he did a shoot on working your bi's while sitting down. very cool. i showed my gf and was like " look he belongs to ology" . very cool bro, looking huge as always.

hes natural alright and hes also a pro bodybuilder, advertising he's on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is something i doubt he's interested in, but then again i'm not Vander

Bast said:
Cant se them.

Vander: How much tuna and how much juice do you use for those shakes? (the tuna in water right?)
i use about 6 oz of juice and the huge 65gram protein can i ad a lil ice and blend then slam it .

deadbeatrec said:
so im at the market buying some late night chicken and i pass the mag isle. so i stop pick up a muscle mag (dont remember what one but i know it wasnt flex or muscular development) and im flipping through and guess who i see, Vander. he did a shoot on working your bi's while sitting down. very cool. i showed my gf and was like " look he belongs to ology" . very cool bro, looking huge as always.
hey thanks man yea thats my 6 page MuscleMAG layout , the article is actually kinda interesting ,ayways thanks for the words bro.

no problem bro, just trying to get ur size thats all.
Vander V said:
hey thanks man yea thats my 6 page MuscleMAG layout , the article is actually kinda interesting ,ayways thanks for the words bro.

Back