backne? this really hepled mine.

so did anyone try it last night? did it help?

gonna run to the grocer's tomorrow and try this shit out. My arms are getting bad and I know ending this whinny cycle is gonna make me break out like a mad man again, Seems to be forearms, Bi's, Tri's and starting on chest and back shoulders. Good thing the GF knows or I would have some explaining to do.

apple cidar vinigar is the best thing in the world for gettin rid of warts. i had 1 stubborn big badass wart on my finger for like 6 months. i froze it like 5 times which did nothing to it.
then i read online somewere to put apple cidar vinigar on some cottonbud and wrap the wart with a bandaid n the cottonbud...in 10 days it was totally gone :O skin looked like there was nothing ever there..

apple cidar vinigar is the best thing in the world for gettin rid of warts. i had 1 stubborn big badass wart on my finger for like 6 months. i froze it like 5 times which did nothing to it.
then i read online somewere to put apple cidar vinigar on some cottonbud and wrap the wart with a bandaid n the cottonbud...in 10 days it was totally gone :O skin looked like there was nothing ever there..

nice!

Well after 2 days of use I wouldn't say that its cured it, but it caertainly hasn't gotten any worse. I'm going to continue this process for at aleast a week or so and see how well it is. The redness has not gotten worse and no new ones are soming up.

I agree this shit is good.

I used it undiluted on my upper arms and the swelling and redness goes away, but it stinks. Some girls use it on their face as a toner so it is safe to use on face. It is not an instant cure but an ancillary that keeps the bitches down. I used two bottles after my first cycle that ended in May. Now I am finishing the battle and just use a coarse scrub and then apply anti septic after the skin is dry. I would use apple cider if it was still bad, but not now because of the smell

6 Days of use

Ok so the redness is definately gone, the swelling is going down gradually, unfortunately with the sun I got this weekend at Port Dover, the skin is coming off them all....LOL so in the right light they show up like Fu..ing chicken pocks...it working though so have at er boys....

thats awesome bro-i have been using it consistently and getting some sun and mine is almost completely gone

I've gotten lots of sun in the last 8 days or so and mines pretty much gone..i have the goods on hand now if i get some monsters again...

I know people hate when old threads get bumped but this seems important and effective for anybody on cycle or post cycle that's suffering from acne.

I started pct a couple weeks ago and that's when I started getting acne redness on my delts and back. I'm going to give this a try!

Thanks Det-Oak!

I know people hate when old threads get bumped but this seems important and effective for anybody on cycle or post cycle that's suffering from acne.

I started pct a couple weeks ago and that's when I started getting acne redness on my delts and back. I'm going to give this a try!

Thanks Det-Oak!

Local tretinoin cream works wonders for me :)

Back