Balls Ache After First Test Injection!!

Munky205

Hi guys,
I started my first ever cycle (Tri Test 400) on Tuesday and have only done one injection of 200mg so far. Today I have had a mild to medium dull ache in my left nut that's pretty uncomfortable at times.

I've had a look online and it seems to be linked to atrophy and shutdown. The bloods I had done prior to starting this cycle had me at the lower end of the 'normal' range of Testosterone levels (Don't have exact figures to hand)

My question is: Could one shot of Testosterone cause shutdown/atrophy?

If it's possible, is this maybe because I had low 'T' levels to begin with and it hasn't taken much for my body to shut down natural testosterone production?

I have HCG that I was going to start in week 3, should I start this now if it sounds like atrophy/shutdown?

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

It happens for many guys. They are shutting down. It usually goes away fairly quickly. Starting the HCG now would definitely be a good idea.

Atrophy at this point? No -- too soon.

Simple: Stop sitting on your testes, silly. ;)

Not-so-simple: Shutdown occurs very quickly, but actual atrophy and subsequent pain are likely much, MUCH further out in your future. It took me around 6 months or so before I noticed the hardy boys clinging to me like a boat wreck survivor on a life raft.

If the pain persists, go see a doctor. Just don't mention that pesky injection you took unless you want to answer some difficult questions. :p

My .02c :)

Simple: Stop sitting on your testes, silly. ;)

Not-so-simple: Shutdown occurs very quickly, but actual atrophy and subsequent pain are likely much, MUCH further out in your future. It took me around 6 months or so before I noticed the hardy boys clinging to me like a boat wreck survivor on a life raft.

If the pain persists, go see a doctor. Just don't mention that pesky injection you took unless you want to answer some difficult questions. :p

My .02c :)

When I started TRT, I actually got the same "dull ache" in my left nut! Those were the exact same words I used to describe it. It lasted for about a week or two.

Testicle Atrophy Rocks. There so much outta the way of everything. Priceless Moments when PPL give you that look like "what the fuck" When you get accidently kicked in the balls while sparring and you don't even flinch. ROFL.

Thanks for the replies. I'll start my HCG now instead of waiting.

One other question, at the dose I wanted to do HCG I've only got enough for 12 weeks which would mean a gap of two weeks between my last test shot and starting PCT. I had planned on doing my HCG from week 3-15 to avoid the gap. Will the two weeks of no natty test or HCG be an issue leading up to PCT?

Thanks,
Steve.

Hi guys,
I started my first ever cycle (Tri Test 400) on Tuesday and have only done one injection of 200mg so far. Today I have had a mild to medium dull ache in my left nut that's pretty uncomfortable at times.....

Try injecting somewhere else next time.

jk, I had some ache for the first few weeks too, eventually it went away.

Try injecting somewhere else next time.

jk, I had some ache for the first few weeks too, eventually it went away.

when i first started i thought i noticed this also. been years now and on hrt so i dont notice this. but at start, testflu and sore nutzs ... yeppers

I remember that from many years ago, so that it is what it was. Just the twins saying fuck you who needs you any way. Lol. bro use hcg. Either during your cycle at a low dose, which is 250-500 iu a week during your cycle, or 2500 iu's 10 days before the end of you cycle followed by another 2500 iu's five days after the first.

Both of these are from licensed physicians who just like us disagree on which is the correct use of hcg.

You figure it out bro, both work!

LP

Last edited:
I remember that from many years ago, so that it is what it was. Just the twins saying fuck you who needs you any way. Lol. bro use hcg. Either during your cycle at a low dose, which is 250-500 iu a week during your cycle, or 2500 iu's 10 days before the end of you cycle followed by another 2500 iu's five days after the first.

Both of these are from licensed physicians who just like us disagree on which is the correct use of hcg.

LP

The latter tactic (high dose HCG blast) is quite an old-school approach... I'd say stick with the modern 2 x 250iu's or 2 x 500iu's of HCG throughout the cycle...

The latter tactic (high dose HCG blast) is quite an old-school approach... I'd say stick with the modern 2 x 250iu's or 2 x 500iu's of HCG throughout the cycle...

Thats me bro. old school:) I am on trt now so it's not a concern any longer, but I know some folks who will argue with you until you are both blue in the face. Personally I agree and would choose door number 1.

Both of these are from licensed physicians who just like us disagree on which is the correct use of hcg?

LP

I had already planned to do 2 x 250iu's per week.
Does it make a difference if I do them alternating to my test shots or on a Saturday and Sunday like I read somewhere? My test shots are Monday AM and Thursday PM so is it better to do Mon-test, Tues-HCG, Thurs-test, Fri-HCG or Mon-test, Thurs-test, Sat-HCG, Sun-HCG.

I had already planned to do 2 x 250iu's per week.
Does it make a difference if I do them alternating to my test shots or on a Saturday and Sunday like I read somewhere? My test shots are Monday AM and Thursday PM so is it better to do Mon-test, Tues-HCG, Thurs-test, Fri-HCG or Mon-test, Thurs-test, Sat-HCG, Sun-HCG.

That sounds like a good plan bud... nice work :)

Back