Baseball pitcher getting back to the game

Deputy2002

I have a friend who use to play baseball and is now wanting to get back into the game. He is 28 years old, 5'10, 225 lbs at about 25% body fat. He not exactly in ideal shape but not horrible. He just started throwing again after taking about 5 years off. I think he is wanting to tryout for the big leagues or some bull shit...idk? Anyways he just started throwing again and is hitting the low 90's with his fastball which is harder than he has ever thrown. He is now complaining of his elbow irritating like his UCL is having too much stress on it. Does anyone know of any supplements, research chems or prohoromones to increase ligament strength? Btw he did have tommy john/UCL surgery in the past.

Ostarine (MK-2866) is said to be good for mass gains as well as joint/tendon healing. Haven't tried it myself but I'm planning to.

Another product you may want to look into is MK677 which is a growth hormone secretagogue. Over extended use (2-3 months at a minimum, some ppl run it for 6 months or even a year) it helps with healing, faster recovery and creating a more anabolic environment in your body. I've been running it for about 2 months now and while I certainly recover better from workouts (hardly any soreness, ready to hit the same body part again sooner, etc), some nagging pains in my forearms have not improved much yet. It may be too early.

Back