Basic Cycle/ NCAA Testing Question

baseball22

Hey guys, love this website. This is actually my first post. I am 23 and I have ran 3 cycles before this one. I did not know when I started/purchased this cycle that I would be playing an NCAA sport. But I have committed to playing my last year of baseball eligibility at a small NCAA d3. I was taking this cycle in hopes to build strength back in order to be healthy after a shoulder surgery. I am just in the first week of the cycle. I am just taking test prop, luckily it is such a short ester that I wont test positive for it. My last day on the test prop will be nov. 26. This will make 4 weeks of 125 mg EOD. NCAA test are completely random, and the first day I could possibly tested would be Jan. 15th. (so I may not even be tested). I purchased clomid as a PCT. So, I am worried about testing positive for the clomid. What would be the best route for taking the clomid? Could I just do a light PCT with it for 2 weeks since it wasn't a heavy cycle to begin with? I read that the half life of clomid is 5 days. So i was thinking that if I could only run the clomid for 2 weeks, it could be out of my system in roughly 30 days. Or should I take something else all together as a PCT? Any more advice would be appreciated guys. Also, with the money I have invested into this, I still really want to continue my cycle if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

Back