Basskiller's- Making Fina instructions..Please help!

Reelmuscle

Ok, 2 quick question. Here are Basskillers instructions on how to convert finaplix into Tren Acetate:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_01.html

In steps 5 he says:

"Take the 5CC syringe and draw out 3-5CC's sterile oil and set a side"

Step 13 he says:

"When finished filtering product, take out the 5CC syringe with the 3-5CC sterile oil and filter through the Whatman to filter out any remaining tren in the filter."

My questions are:

1) How can one draw out 3-5 CC's (15 CC's total) in one 5 CC syringe?? Am i missing something here? Also, it is safe to assume here that one of the "things" that comes with the conversion kits is 15 cc's of oil, right?

2) What is the best 4G conversion kit for following Bass's instructions? Different kits have different oils/filters. What is best? Univeralkits? Researchology? AAR? Finafarm? etc..?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
From what I remember, the kit comes with two syringes. You pull out 3 to 5 ccs and save it (Small syringe). After running the oil with the tren in it through the whatam (large syringe), there will still be some unused tren stuck in the void the whatam filter has. Thats when you attach the saved pin with 3 to 5 ccs of just plain oil in it and push it through. The whatam filter should then have 3 to 5 ccs of just plain oil in it and your oil with tren that was still in it should now be in the end solution. That make any sense?

OMG..I am so retarded. 3-5 CC'S as in "three to five cc's", not "(3) 5 CC's"

Geesh..I am so sorry for wasting space. I need to think before i type.

Back