#$%^&*()(10th Edition)

Hypnotix

I'm not sure if anyone has taken a gander at this book... but holy F it's informative :)

Here, I'll post a small excerpt explaining how some individuals manufacture their own Tren Ace, using ground-up Finaplix Pellets. Finaplix Pellets are used to increase muscle mass with less food as cattle arrive closer and closer to their slaughter.

"More adventurous individuals have made it a practice to mix their own injections with Finaplix. The pellets are ground into a fine powder (usually anywhere from 2 to 6 pellets), and then are added to sterile water, propylene glycol, or an oil-based injectable steroid or veterinary vitamin. This is usually repeated twice weekly, although some do manage to undertake this practice more frequently. Since this is not being done in a controlled sterile environment, however, one is obviously risking infection (or worse) by doing this. Starting in the late 1990’s, some stores began selling kits that contain all the necessary ingredients to separate the binders from the active steroid and brew a relatively pure injectable. These kits have grown in popularity over the years, and are usually reviewed favorably, although are not considered a substitute for sterile pharmaceutical medications.

Finaplix® is presently available in the U.S. and some markets abroad, although it is now being sold by Intervet instead of Hoechst-Roussel Agri-vet. This product comes in two forms, Finaplix-H and Finaplix-S, which denotes if the product was intended for a Heifer or a Steer respectively. The total dosages of both products are different, with the “H” version containing 100 20 mg trenbolone acetate pellets (2,000 mg) and the “S” version only 70 (1,400 mg). Ivy Animal Health (U.S.) has introduced two competing products of equivalent makeup as well, sold as Component-TH and Component-TS. There are also the Revalor and Synovex+ brands that contain trenbolone acetate with an added (usually unwanted) dose of estrogen. Additionally, although no other legitimate medicines containing trenbolone acetate exist, the drug is produced (for injection and oral use) by a number of export and underground steroid manufacturers."

Again, this is #$%^&*()work, but Tren was of course one of the first compounds I looked for. Originally it was manufactured as Finajet and this excerpt I posted was a continuation of his explanation of where the compound ended up after several bans throughout it's 30-40 years of medical existence.

Pretty cool, enjoy the read here, and I hope you look into the book! Title of this thread is the books name. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I should note that, because of the sheer volume of Finaplix distribution in the U.S., it's not regulated or monitored very closely..

Things may have changed since this books publication.. but he touches briefly on how easy it is to get ahold of this stuff. Easy enough for farmers to walk in and put it in their cart like a regular bag of groceries.. :D

I'm not sure this manufacturing process would be the most cost effective.. but at least you would know you're getting 100% Tren Ace in Pellet form. It would just be figuring out how to effectively turn it into an injectable!

BS Just a heads up I will be editing your posts. Bill is an ass hat. No you can't go into a store a buy Finaflix. I farm cattle and it very hard to order them threw feed stores.

We won't be advertising his books here without getting paid for it. I was around when bill wrote hi first book he took all the info being exchanged on the forums and wrapped it into his book.

Last edited:
I bought that book and can honestly say I wish I had just found this place first and not wasted the money. A lot of that info seems a bit out of date to me and the useful tid bits can be easily found right here.

BS Just a heads up I will be editing your posts. Bill is an ass hat. No you can't go into a store a buy Finaflix. I farm cattle and it very hard to order them threw feed stores.

We won't be advertising his books here without getting paid for it. I was around when bill wrote hi first book he took all the info being exchanged on the forums and wrapped it into his book.

I appreciate the insight actually. There were a few things I've read in it now that didn't line up, and some that were really outdated.

I bought that book and can honestly say I wish I had just found this place first and not wasted the money. A lot of that info seems a bit out of date to me and the useful tid bits can be easily found right here.

... yeah, I pirated it. :D

Well in that case...DPR should be proud :)

Ok let's be clear the books are full of information taken from the boards. There is useful information in them. He did a good job of taking other peoples work and concepts and compiling them. The issues I have are His lack of acknowledging the truth behind it and his wife. She has gone around the internet claiming ownership to the original work he used as reference to write his books. It is the only thing they are making money on to the best of my knowledge. The best part of his books are the profiles. we have a much better profile section here for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the fina days are long gone! Used to be able to convert real easy and come out with some potent tren very cheap! Not no more... Thanks bush...

It would be great to have someone here conceptualize it their way and originate the work and put the ology stamp of approval on it.

Ok let's be clear the books are full of information taken from the boards. There is useful information in them. He did a good job of taking other peoples work and concepts and compiling them. The issues I have are His lack of acknowledging the truth behind it and his wife. She has gone around the internet claiming ownership to the original work he used as reference to write his books. It is the only thing they are making money on to the best of my knowledge. The best part of his books are the profiles. we have a much better profile section here for free.

I just thought it was funny that he pirated it...and you're a pirate...

Maybe not so funny now that I think about it cuz it was sort of pirated from you to begin with. I'll just stick with being an engineer I guess.

Being a pirate sounds like more fun...

Would it be hard to start a 'ology wikipedia? That might be easier than tasking one guy or gal to put it all together. Just a bunch of user contributed stuff linked up with references and other relevant topics, maybe even forum threads.

Back