BB and BA in finakit

people might not be responding because fina kits are not legal anymore.

An empty piece of glass is legal, a bottle of oil is legal, but when you put things together into a "kit" that can resemble a group of pieces known to do a particular conversion, you have drug paraphenalia. Honestly, I think the finakits should be legal, because the definition of drug paraphenalia says there needs to be a "controlled substance" somewhere in the equation. Because finaplix is sold otc on amazon and is categorized by the fda's own website as otc, I don't see how it could be drug paraphenalia, but that doesn't really matter.

FYI: I sell empty glass but I would never sell a "kit". Its not worth the trouble.
I don't think anyone sells such things anymore.

syno never had ba/bb..HEET. totally different thing, but those package deals should no longer be avail..nobody should be selling such things these days.

they call them aroma kits for fina now and they have a disclaimer that the needles they include are dulled so the product cant be used for human injection.

lol

legal loophole

but yeah, syno uses heet and ill never use that shit again. I did a couple batches of crystal fina and i dont know if i didnt rinse the crystals good enough but i swear the shit was making me sick. Got a funny taste in my mouth, became congested all the time, anxiety, real fast resting heart rate. Almost like i was getting a touch of methanol poisoning. Never again.

back to doing tren the old way and everything is back to normal.

Last edited:
Back