BD Decabol 250??? Green stripe?

Strega

The Hot Mess
I just got two 10ml vials of this from what I thought(and many here believe) to be a good source along with some other stuff and i have some concern.

The colored stripe on the right side of thelabel is not the normal shiney red or blue, but it is shiney green?!

I went to the BD website and checkedand they said that the label stripe was either red or blue, but no mention of green.

I then checked their source check and my source is one of their reliable sources.

The dates on these two vials are:
Manufactured: 03 2006
Use by date: 03 2011

ya I think they don't no there colours i got some andropen and it had a purple flip lid and they said it was blue and the s## was dam good gain 27 lbs i agree with stongmann the as Long as the flip top has the name embedded

British Dragon labels its products with RED BLUE and GREEN labels (please see picture). Red labels are for products exported to the EU countries. Blue labels are for products exported to east Europe, Russia, and CIS Countries. Green labels are for products exported to Latin America and other countries not covered by the above.
this is directly from thier website, good luck with your stuff.

Thanks for the update.
I had never heard of nor seen the green labels before. They look exactly like my blue label stuff and look legit by all accounts.

Start my next cycle after my next full physical in a couple of weeks (my 40th) :chimney:

Back