Beastdrol V.2 at MR Supps!

I couldn't think of a better christmas gift than to know one of these are in the mail.

Fa la la la la, la la la GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ

Beastdrol is a very powerful compound, that is sure to give some great gains in size and strength, but it does come with its share of side effects. It is also very liver toxic, so I wouldn't recommend running it any longer than 4 weeks at a time, and making sure you run the proper supports with it

I have a couple of bottles of the old Beast in my stash...will be able to do a comparison between the two for sure down the road. Very interested in the differences!!!

This is exciting to have new cutting edge PH's coming out...from one hell of a reputable company like Mr. Supps!!!

beastdrolV2.jpg[

So excited to see this one back. Just the way to bring in the new year. Anyone thinking of this stacked with something like Xosterone or 6-MDROL?

do you guys think this is the real deal? i'm looking for a quick ph cycle, and have used helladrol, but was heavily looking for the last remains of a SD clone before. Now Beastdrol is here which if I'm not mistaken is the same as M-Drol which are superdrol clones. please lmk and also what is the optimal dosing for an experienced user. it says 8-20. I always remembered helladrol and m-drol having a sweet spot. Thanks.

do you guys think this is the real deal? i'm looking for a quick ph cycle, and have used helladrol, but was heavily looking for the last remains of a SD clone before. Now Beastdrol is here which if I'm not mistaken is the same as M-Drol which are superdrol clones. please lmk and also what is the optimal dosing for an experienced user. it says 8-20. I always remembered helladrol and m-drol having a sweet spot. Thanks.

this is not the original beast this is a reformulate version.

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/139

hi i wanted to send private message but i was not able too

Hey so you seem to know a lot about this stuff can you please please answer my questions

I am starting my cycle of ultradrol (bedlam by Ug pharma)
cycle
8/12/16/16 ultradrol
liver support milk thistle ( i will first load for 1 week before starting ph)
and a joint support ( i will take while on cycle)

post cycle:
tamoxifen 40mcg a day with juice or water

questions how is this looking how is my on cycle looking and how is my post cycle looking should i add like a test booster for post cycle or not? and also should will i need something to prevent hair loss i don't want to loose my hair will the serm tamoxifine do the job ?

hi i wanted to send private message but i was not able too

Hey so you seem to know a lot about this stuff can you please please answer my questions

I am starting my cycle of ultradrol (bedlam by Ug pharma)
cycle
8/12/16/16 ultradrol
liver support milk thistle ( i will first load for 1 week before starting ph)
and a joint support ( i will take while on cycle)

post cycle:
tamoxifen 40mcg a day with juice or water

questions how is this looking how is my on cycle looking and how is my post cycle looking should i add like a test booster for post cycle or not? and also should will i need something to prevent hair loss i don't want to loose my hair will the serm tamoxifine do the job ?

This is a very old thread. Please create your own thread with questions.

For anyone else clicking this thread inquiring about Beast:

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/340/Beastdrol+v3/
^ the NEW beast v3 is available! Check it out!

Back