beastdrol v2 log by mr.supps

ontopthegame85

Thanks Mr supps for this opportunity to log this steroid/prohormones.I will lean bulk during this cycle and will only run it for three weeks at four caps each day.Current weight 204 5'10 looking for 210 with a lower bf% Today I did some speed work
sprints up hill
jogged park 3 miles
planks
crunches
an wheel
diet will be high protein moderate carbs

Why only 3 weeks? Just curious.
What's your WO routine gonna look like?
Best of luck bro!

Last edited:
interested to see what this is like...original beastdrol packed on the pounds for me, but raised my BP causing bloody noses. also had a bad case of rebound gyno, make sure PCT is on point.

The original was superdrol this is methylsten too different designers. I know superdrol is stronger but methylsten is no joke. I will run for three weeks because I responded quick to this before when I ran it so I want a higher dose shorter duration.

Good luck with the cycle, my buddy just came off a 4 week cycle with 3 a day and had amazing results. He didn't pack on the lbs but lost a lot of bf and gained lean muscle, strength gains went through the roof.

Chest and triceps

Bb press 135x15,225x15,275x10, 295x6, 315x3
Incline bb 225x12,235x12,255x8,225x12
Db fly 40x12,55x12,60x10
Cable cross over four sets
triceps pull down 3 sets
alternate kick backs 15 lb db
machine skull crushes
dips body weight 3 sets burn out

Feel nothing as of yet I can't weight until the pumps start getting better and better

So far pumps have been killer.I like the addition of the anti e' in it as well.I have a little catching up to do with my log but oit of town on business till tomorrow but I been hitting the gym and gains are starting to come.17mg seems to be sweet spot.

Today was legs
squats 135x15,225x15,275x12,315x10
Leg press 6 sets working up to 8 plates each side
ham curls 3 sets
leg extension 3 sets

Another good pump and strength is up some

Okay shit weather has fucked my flight up and finally getting home now.I feel great and about head to the gym in a few.I will report.

Hit chest today all my lifts are up 15-20 lbs I feel so pumped at times I feel my arms are going explode lol.I really like this product I wish mr supps would dose his products higher because I feel I could run this at 25mg and grow scary but with all kids abusing prohormones today its logical.

Hit chest today all my lifts are up 15-20 lbs I feel so pumped at times I feel my arms are going explode lol.I really like this product I wish mr supps would dose his products higher because I feel I could run this at 25mg and grow scary but with all kids abusing prohormones today its logical.

awesome news here and true allways good to be safe and push things slowly

Back