Been a lurker, read the stickies, here's my stats.

for202fly

Hey everyone. Some solid info here, happy to join. Looking for direction.

age 41
weight 178lbs.
height 5'9"
18%bf

Ran a Spartan Sprint race 2 years ago, then let it all go. I'm a smaller guy, so when I say let it go, I lost all muscle, drink a lot of beer and diet went to hell. Never a fat guy, but the belly sure looks bigger when everything else gets smaller!

4-5 days at the gym for 7 months now, 4days weight training, 1day cardio, slowly getting diet on track. A buddy at the gym turned me onto some HGH 8 weeks ago. 2IU ed Sub Q, and I am impressed. Been dealing with depression, aches, pains, fat, etc. for quite some time. Been on Lexapro for depression and Xanax for anxiety about 8 years. Tapered down the Lexapro 2 weeks ago because I felt that good! Xanax I hold onto and still is a bit of a crutch. Physically, aches and pains are much less. Energy is back, my mind is back, and while the muscle isn't packing on my bf% has been dropping so I'm pleased. This stuff is no joke!

Just finished a 2 week trip on "Clen" and enjoyed the benefits/sides of that as well. I guess my question is, were do I go from here? Another round of Clen? While my diet is getting better (no sodas for months, fast food to a minimum, lots of red meat/fish) still not perfect. I enjoy 6 beers after work every evening, more on weekends...I know, I know. I'm riding this HGH thing for awhile and not sure I want or even know enough yet to jump on the AAS wagon, but I'm interested. I don't want to keep bugging my friend at the gym and this community seem legit.
Thanks for your time fellas,

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome :wavey:

I was wondering the same. Clen is not a route to go. Train hard get your BF% down to no more then 15%. As said read all the sticky's and stay on this forum reading. Ask Q's about things you read. A lot to learn before you begin this cycling life. 7 months is not a long enough time to rebuild your base body. Give it another 7 months to a year as you learn.

Good Luck

Thanks guys. Time to re-read. I gave Clen a try because all the knuckleheads at the gym said it would lean me out. It certainly got me up and moving! I felt it helped my workouts. Not a fan of the shakes tho. There certainly is a TON of information and just about as much mis-information it seems. I like the term "base body". Curious how I will know when the time is right? Can you recommend something that would help lean me out in addition to diet and more time doing cardio? Sorry for the dumb questions.

Back