Been lurking and thought is was time to say hi.

saint7

What up everyone. Coming off a serious back injury the reared its head while working construction. Happened when I was serving my country in the USMC. 0311 ground pounder baby. Well as we all know depression and injuries can fuck you up and it has taking a toll on me. Gained 115 pounds of fat. WTF.... yea I know. But I woke up one day.... looked at my wife and kids and said the same thing WTF. If something does not change.... they will be putting me in the ground. So... Faith and family is keeping me going. I reached down grabbed a hold and moving again. Diet is locked on and I am shredding fat and putting on some size chest arms and shoulders. Not looking to get huge or compete as I train others to defend themselves for a hobby. So my cardio needs to be there.
Looking to make some friends, get my bf down to about 12% before I start up a cycle or two as I am in my 40’s…. mostly to help with pain and give me an edge with training. Did a few cycles of Primo while I was in the USMC in which it helped me maintain my 1st class PFT. Done with the long esters so looking at 6 week cycles of Test Ace and Mast prop once my BF is under control want to keep my oils between 500mg/wk total to 800mg/wk total. Again… just to add lean muscle and help with recovery while I train. Also… when I was on primo… man it made me feel good and took away a lot of pain.
Anyways…. Thanks for a great board and for letting me ramble on… ;)

P.S. Also looking into TRT... but not sure if it is worth it. Going to get some blood work done before I start any oils though for sure.

Wow, four years of lurking! Well, first I'd like to thank you for your service to this country. Second, I look forward to seeing you around in the various threads and I'm definitely glad you're doing what it takes to get back in that saddle again. To answer your question about TRT; it is definitely worth it if you need it. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was a game changer and life saver for me, so if you find yourself in a position where that's an option for you - don't hesitate. ;)

Thanks brother. Yea... lurking as I did not have alot to say nor alot of input as I only did a few cycles of primo.... not like some of the other guys I see on here..LOL.

Also you are most welcome brother. I still to this day, even with all the shit I am puting up with now.... would do it again.

Yea putting on alll this weight gave me high blood pressure, Type II and depression. But since I have been back in the saddle again and cleared by the doctor for mild excersise. I am feeling a whole hell of alot better.

I was lurking as a guest for over a year,so I know what your talking about. These guys here know their shit and they are good guys to get to know. I had to post on here because your story sounds very close to mine. Got out of the marines started getting lazy gained to much weight (happens fast) and now I'm trying to lose it and gain muscle. If I can help hit me up but I'm still learning the ropes also

It is so easy brother(I look at food and gain fat).... that is for sure and the wife is a great cook. We have cut out all processed foods and I am on a modified keto diet, light cardio(back and knee's) and do one body part a day. Working out great. loosing about a pound a day to be honest. I thought is was water but loosing the belly and back fat...LOL. But what I do love.... I am not loosing my chest, arms, shoulders or legs. Just getting cut. Diet can be a little rough at time but I have alot more energy now than I ever have and my type II meds are almost nothing now. What kept me down was my injuries.... I am unable to work because of them. So now I teach people(hobby) for donations how to shoot. Also basic hand to hand... nothing to fancy but keeps me active. Then on my bad days.... I rest up and my diet keeps everything in check. Funny thing though... I think I am better Marine now that I am out then I was when I was in as my diet was shitty with all the crap they fed us.

Anyways brother for sure I will hit you up. and by the way... thank you too sir for your service and Semper FI

The great thing about you guys is that you've had that kind of intense marine training you're gonna be back in thAt kind of shape in no time. I'm jealous.
I'm currently going down the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) road. There a a tonne of hoops but I'm jumping through them. Last cycle shut me down really hard (my test was 1.0 out of a range of 9.0-27) who knew? :) ) so I'm hoping my endo will set me up on a cruising testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

Yes as soon as my weight drops down... (trying to get skinny) I will do a blood test then. If all is good I will do a six week cycle and see how my body reacts. I am in my 40's now so I want to see where I am at and what is needed. Just plan on doing the light stuff... some test ace and mastP. Don't mind pinning everyday as they were always drawing blood in the Corps. I have scars to proove too lol.

Sorry about your endo brother and hope it gets back in the swing of things.

I'm in my forties, too man. Forty exactly. Once the endo sets things straight, I'll blast and cruise till I'm curling my walker.

yea brother... be careful as it is everywhere. For the most part, this is why my hobby is growing. Not to mention our state is releasing prisoners early. Used to be cool where I live now car jackings and stabbing are picking up. Sucks. That is one of the reasons my family and I have started training as well. It sure made my wife think. Now the whole family is involved with helping me and doing it as well for themselves.

Last edited:
yea brother... be careful as it is everywhere. For the most part, this is why my hobby is growing. Not to mention our state is realing prisoners early. Used to be cool where I live now car jackings and stabbing are picking up. Sucks. That is one of the reasons my family and I have started training as well. It sure made my wife think. Now the whole family is involved with helping me and doing it as well for themselves.

Ya I try not to get into it on here (I could write a book on how I feel about it) I figure my avi let's everyone know where I stand on the 2A lol

Back