Been off gear for a long time, starting a new "first" cycle

Redline4

Looking to get some advice. My first cycle was about 7 years ago, I did a pretty simple Test C cycle for 10 weeks, Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I followed up a little later with a Dbol/Test E/EQ cycle with Nolva/Clomid post cycle therapy (pct). I stopped using gear for a while after that - got deployed and bunch of other things going on.

I'm now looking to start another cycle, looking for input since it's been a while since my last cycle and my job is pretty physical (learned my lesson to not do EQ anymore after vomitting and nearly passing out from insane BP levels during physical training at my job.)

Stats:
190lbs 5"9
29 y/o, 12% BF

I'm a firefighter not a pro BBer, just looking to push through some strength plateaus I've hit (can't seem to push through even with on point diet and workouts) and put on some extra lean mass. Looking to do a basic cycle, something that won't send my RBC's through the roof and let me keep my Cardio ability since my job depends on it. My cycle so far looks like this:

Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp 300mg/week
Weeks 2-12: Arimidex - .25mg EOD
Weeks 2-12: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - 250iu 2x/week

post cycle therapy (pct)
Weeks 14-18: Nolva 60/40/40/20
Possibly--- Weeks 14-18: Aromasin 25/25/12.5/6.25

Any thoughts on Test dose at 300mg? Wondering if I should bump it up since this isn't my true first cycle.

What about adding Aromasin to post cycle therapy (pct)? I've read mostly good things about using Aromasin along with Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), just wondering if it's necessary for a light cycle like this. I will never take Clomid again, my last post cycle therapy (pct) I broke out in acne all over and hated the mental feeling from it (I didn't experience that when I ran Nolva only)

300mg a week isn't enough bro jump it up to 600. doubt you'll need to run the aromasin with post cycle therapy (pct) i'd go woth the nolva at 40/40/20/20

Hey guys, need some advice! Im 240lbs right now around 18%bf, just recently got back to gym after 6 month layoff from a back injury, my goal is to get down to at lowest 215 and have a bf of around 8% at least. So im considering on cycling with tren for cutting, then after that cycle, get started on a bulker, do u guys think stacking them would be a good idea? its been 2 years since my last cycle. ive had 3 cycles in last 4 years. I want this time to be my last, i wanna go all out this last time, so if u guys could help me out i would really appreciate it. thanks! Also, last cycle i did was tren and then cycled with winni tabs. What bulker should i cycle with?

Last edited:
I agree with 600mg/week. The aromasin is your choice. It could be beneficial, but certainly not required. I plan on doing it in my post cycle therapy (pct) for test e only cycle.

Oh i just saw you are using arimidex during. Once again, your choice, but why not aromasin during instead of a-dex. No estrogen rebound that way and if you are intending on running it through post cycle therapy (pct) you can just keep going with it.

I've heard Adex is a bit more potent than Aromasin, which is why I was thinking go with it while on cycle. And I know Nolva doesn't go well with Adex or Letro, hence the switch to Aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct). You have a solid point though, running Aromasin throughout the cycle would work.

As far as the test, I will probably bump that up. Thinking about running Tbol now also for a jump start. Thanks for the input guys.

test-e 250mgx2(mon,thurs) adex .25 eod Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iux2 from the day you start pinning
wait 2 weeks after last pin to start pct
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
keep it simple

Back