Been taking 3ml / 600 mg of Cypionate for 2 1/2 years

Anon12

Team,
I am a total newb and very un-educated when it comes to using steroids for bodybuilding purposes. I was diagnosed with low T about 2 1/2 years ago. I have been taking 3ml / 600mg once a month for this amount of time. I just started getting serious about body building and have some questions:

After taking this amount for this amount of time : how much would I need to take to get a Anabolic steriod result as far as muscle gains? I am sure that this hypothetical situation would be tough to project but im just looking for general answers. I just want to get a feel for the ballpark. I dont even know if this amount would be effective and dont have any desire to take much more because of side effects
-----> however , I am thinking about stacking this with a anit-estrogen agent or fiddling with the idea of taking just a bit more of the Cypionate? The only thing I ask is dont reply unless you are educated in this area.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Anon12

With the once a month injection, you must have had a hell of a curve.

If you are able to do solo injects, get down to doing 50mg 2x a week or 100mg e5d. Check your bloods after 4-5 weeks and check your e2 and test/free test.

You still will make big gains on a basic cycle of 500mg a week. When I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I was at 300mg a week and went on to cycle 500mg and made a big recomp.

If your estro is high or you feel poorly after the blood test, you may need to go with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Anastrozole.

Thanks for the input. What I am gathering is that 600 mg a month is a very small quantity when referencing anabolic muscle gain. (True or False ??) What if I goto 400 mg every two weeks and stack it with something? Oh, and at 600 mg once a month (Point well taken on the curve comment) should I be taking a anti - estrogen for better results?
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the input. What I am gathering is that 600 mg a month is a very small quantity when referencing anabolic muscle gain. (True or False ??) What if I goto 400 mg every two weeks and stack it with something? Oh, and at 600 mg once a month (Point well taken on the curve comment) should I be taking a anti - estrogen for better results?
Thanks in advance

400mg every 2 wks is still not really gonna do much for u... if that's all u got or can get u will be MUCH better off doing 200mg once per week...

but if u are looking to build some muscle ur gonna have to run at least 400mg per week, and at that dosage it would be advised to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it such as arimidex or aromasin

400mg every 2 wks is still not really gonna do much for u... if that's all u got or can get u will be MUCH better off doing 200mg once per week...

but if u are looking to build some muscle ur gonna have to run at least 400mg per week, and at that dosage it would be advised to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it such as arimidex or aromasin

Great info. thanks so much! The anti-estrogen you listed seems quite expensive. Are there any over the counter that would work as a option?

Thanks in advance!

Great info. thanks so much! The anti-estrogen you listed seems quite expensive. Are there any over the counter that would work as a option?

Thanks in advance!

No. You need to spend the money. It is worth it. Don't use OTC stuff, despite what anyone tells you.... You need a real AI.

what are your stats Anon?

i agree with the others. run 5-600mg/week and your set. blast it for 10-12 weeks and then get back down to 200mg/week

make sure your diet is dailed in

Ai, aromasin, arimidix etc work great

Thanks in advance!

It's not that expensive, you just have to do some research. Some places run big sales and that's the best time to stock up. There's nothing at your local GNC that compares to Aromasin. Be safe and do the shit right man. I would also advise that you do at least 400 mg of Test per week if you want to see decent gains. I can't imagine getting a 600mg shot once per month. You must feel like a trainwreck at times.

The AI/SERM is as important as the anabolic itself. What's the point of building big quality muscle when you're going to end up with bitch tits anyway? I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) myself and will be starting my first cycle next month. I am stocking myself with liquidex, aromasin, nolva (just in case!)

As far as the 600mg a monthly shot, you're going to feel way better by splitting that dose up, the most you want to go w/o pinning is 7 days. The half life of the type of test you're taking is about 2 weeks, you're basically blasting yourself with a lot of hormones, you feel great for the first 1 or 2 weeks and then you should begin to feel like shit when the hormones begin to leave your body.

Are you doing HCG at all?

Go frequent the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum on this board for more advice on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), you won't regret it!

I bumped the T to 600 MG Needle/once a week...I am not taking anything with this as of right now. If If I continue....what will be the results? Bitch boobs?
Time to get scared?...No connections on rest of stack? Nor dont know what to take. However bumping once a week I am seeing a huge increase in sex drive which is natural im sure. Hide your farm animals.
Anon12
Help...Help...Help....

I bumped the T to 600 MG Needle/once a week...I am not taking anything with this as of right now. If If I continue....what will be the results? Bitch boobs?
Time to get scared?...No connections on rest of stack? Nor dont know what to take. However bumping once a week I am seeing a huge increase in sex drive which is natural im sure. Hide your farm animals.
Anon12
Help...Help...Help....

Split the dosage into 2 pins to even out hormonal levels in your body. You will begin to aromatize T into E, high levels of E may have an impact on your body and you may get gyno, if you start feeling itchy/sore nipples or bumps under the nipple area you may be developing gyno and you will need a SERM (Clomid, Nolva, etc.) to stop the process right away.

I suggest you split the dosage and pin 300mg on mon/thurs, get AI's and SERM's and research your post cycle therapy (pct). Otherwise you will be paying for this later on brother.

Back