beginner cycle and everything needed with it

vanisland

Hey I know you guys probly get alot of green guys coming on here asking alot of stupid questions well sorry but here's another I'm 25 6"2 215 pounds I'm in decent shape but not where want to be I've been going to the gym on an off all my life but I've been going steady 5 days a week now for the last 6 months and I've decided to try out something new to help my gains. I've never touched roids but a few of my buddy's have and i want some good advice on my first cycle and what ever else I should be taking with them I don't wanna stick my self to death so preferably. Something I use every other day as well as an oral to stack I'm really just looking to gain a few pounds an lean out I've got a pretty good diet anyway thanks for all your info looking forward to it

Bro in all honesty, if you've only been training consistently for 6 months you should not be thinking about a cycle whatsoever.
You need to decide exactly what you want - to bulk up or cut the fat, you can't do both, then adapt your diet and training to that goal.
Only once you have the diet and training in place for a year or two, should you consider a cycle to take you further.
Well done on joining this site, you'll learn plenty from the experience of others.

Thanks I appreciate it. I know its probly not the best idea but its inevitable and I'm just trying to be careful and I'm just looking for good advice on what would be good for a first timer a buddy of mine has tnt I read about it and don't really think it would be best for a first cycle I can get lots of different stuff

Last edited:
Thanks alot anything I need to take before while or after to help with results and sides .. and how much per injection

Hey bro, you're pissing in the wind asking these questions. The most experienced guys on this site laugh out loud when they read another post like this. READ ALL THE STICKYS! The info is there especially the one that says "Massive noobie info." You can expect to get a lot more details and answers when you come back after reading them. Once you do that, post your prospective cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) (you'll want to learn what that stands for) and the responses will come flooding in. This is a great board and there are a lot guys on here with a lot of knowledge. You just got to put in a little work yourself. READ ALL THE STICKYS!

Hey bro, you're pissing in the wind asking these questions. The most experienced guys on this site laugh out loud when they read another post like this. READ ALL THE STICKYS! The info is there especially the one that says "Massive noobie info." You can expect to get a lot more details and answers when you come back after reading them. Once you do that, post your prospective cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) (you'll want to learn what that stands for) and the responses will come flooding in. This is a great board and there are a lot guys on here with a lot of knowledge. You just got to put in a little work yourself. READ ALL THE STICKYS!

Hey thanks I'm just in a bit of a rush and new to any site on this I will definitely take your advice that info was very helpful like I said I'm totally green when it comes to this

Back