Beginner/Newbie to TRT

Damn Yankee

Want to start out by saying Hello to those on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Forum, and say it is a pleasure to finally find a forum where guy's can get educated on testosterone replacement, and not clobbered for not having a PHD in AAS before asking a question. You see many veterans here helping out, as well as beginners posting about issue's or problems they may have had, so others can learn from them. The success stories here speak volumes.

As far as my background, I am 45 YOA, 5'09" 230lbs and have trained on and off non-competively since I was 19. I don't know what my BF is, but it's no longer where I would like it to be. As I got older, and was sidelined by injuries (Lumbar Diskectomy & Fusion, 2 Rotator Cuffs, and recently a torn ankle ligament) I tried to stay with my training, just in a less serious fashion. At times it became non existant, but I always came back. My Lt rotator cuff surgery was in 08-09, and the ankle in 2011. After each injury I'd bounce back, but each recovery was a little more difficult than the previous.

When your younger, it's about the weight and not the form. Learning from this, in 08 I was lifting smarter and my bench was the best it had ever been at 350lbs before I felt that tingling in my left shoulder and had to see the surgeon. I was doing well and getting back on track, when an old ankle injury tore in Feb 2011.

I am trying to get healthy again not only because I prefer to; but it is necessity as I am in law enforcement. The problem is I have lost the drive, and the craving to do so. Fella's, I don't have an excuse as my wife allowed me to move all of our exercise equipment into a large unused bedroom to avoid lifting in a cold garage. I just dont have the hunger anymore. In the last year I have become more fatigued, less focused, diagnosed with sleep apnea, and dont have that desire. Libido is still there, just not close to anywhere near where it used to be. and to make matters worse, I am no where near where I used to be physically and the climb back up is difficult at best. I heard about Chip and testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on a unrelated site and went to my MD to get tested. He is great and I consider him a friend, but he will not help with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). He is a hardcore natural guy and tells me to simply run longer and train harder. If I had the DESIRE to do so, I would. So I had a complete physical done with blood work, and my Test level came back at 300 ng/dl. His nurse said anything between 240 and 875 is normal, so they dont have an explanation for my fatigue. I know there is more to it than just my Test level, and I have my full lab report with lots of other numbers, but I just dont know what else to look at, or provide you with.

I have sent my initial info to Chip back in August prior to my physical and received his info packet, but I have been trying to become better educated. With the info you guy's have provided on this forum, I now have the wife on board. Like other's she has only heard the numerous untruth's and bullshit from those not in the know. Fella's just wanted to say thanks again for having such a great, and informative forum. I will be contacting Chip this week and hopefully moving forward.

Sounds like your on track...steady as she goes!!!! Our stories are very similar, get on board with Maximus and you'll get there. Good Luck.

We're here for you. We've all been there and there are incredible stories in here. So many of these guys have so much knowledge. I respect everybody, including you. Thanks for sharing your story. Keep us posted how things go.

Thanks Bro's, I sent in the Bloodwork, my Physical report, and am waiting patiently. Been thinking about it for too long, and chose to move forward. Wife is on board as well which is important to me. Patiently looking forward to getting started. You know I will be hitting you guy's up with with some questions. Hope you can tollerate someone who is a novice, and who has never used a pin, or anything AAS

Patiently looking forward to getting started. You know I will be hitting you guy's up with with some questions. Hope you can tollerate someone who is a novice, and who has never used a pin, or anything AAS

Lots of guys here that have been in your position. You're in good hands.

Chips partner Steve called me today and went over some of the protocall. I've got my order submitted and it should be sent out sometime next week :beertoast

Awesome, hope it works out for you. I going on my 3rd week of my protocol and feeling better, even started working out today which is a huge achievement for me.

Awesome, hope it works out for you. I going on my 3rd week of my protocol and feeling better, even started working out today which is a huge achievement for me.

Did our grocery shopping and have made the suggested changes for this weeks meals. Injected my first pin of Test tonight into my left quad and it went of without a hitch. Was slick as butter LOL ! Also injected my HCG. New training program starts in the morning. Wife is on board and we are both pumped

DY- Ya dude, Your life will change DRAMATICALLY!!!
Just stick to the protocol and don't tinker too much with it..as always, we are all here for each other!
:)

I did have to ask how what measurement was equal to 500 Units with the 100 Unit insulin needle, other than that all is going well. Like others I will take some measurements, and post a log once I get everything rolling

Did our grocery shopping and have made the suggested changes for this weeks meals. Injected my first pin of Test tonight into my left quad and it went of without a hitch. Was slick as butter LOL ! Also injected my HCG. New training program starts in the morning. Wife is on board and we are both pumped

Awesome. It won't be long now. Kind of curious though. You pinned T and HCG today?

Awesome. It won't be long now. Kind of curious though. You pinned T and HCG today?

Is this a bad idea ? When we discussed my protocol I was told just to make sure split it up evenly at twice a week. If I need to move it further away from the days I inject my Test let me know. Still new at this and been trying to read up as much as I am able.

Is this a bad idea ? When we discussed my protocol I was told just to make sure split it up evenly at twice a week. If I need to move it further away from the days I inject my Test let me know. Still new at this and been trying to read up as much as I am able.

I always pin my HCG and dose 1 mg Anastrozole the day after my test shot...so E5D.
Seems to have me dialed in like a laser beam

Back