Beginner planning 12 week cycle, input would be appreciated.

AppGeek

Hey everyone just want to say thanks for all the information on this site and hopefully
I could get some A+ advice regarding my training needs.

Just looking to get some information on a first cycle and hopefully have someone point me in the right direction, on my decisions.

I'm planning a test-e only cycle. with the option of ana Anavar (var) .

/*------------------------PRODUCTS AND BRANDS-------------------------*/
Labs: Gen shi labs Test-E1250, GP Oxan (Ana Anavar (var) ), GP Anastrozole (Arimidex), GP Nolva (Nolvadex), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (HUCOG-5000 HP) Bharat Serums & Vaccines Limited.

/*------------------------PERSONAL INFORMATION-------------------------*/
Height: 5" 7
Weight: 195+ 165lb lean
Body Fat: 16 - 20% (Current Christmas time),
Body Fat: 10 - 15% (Closer to the time of cycle),

Cycle goals: To do this safely and effectively from start to finish.
Cycle Goals: Gain 15lb+ Lean Muscle Tissue Aiming to hold on to after post cycle therapy (pct)
Over all training Goals: 180+lb lean 10-15% bf something i can maintain year in and year out not just from this cycle overall.

Notes:
I know at the current moment BF % is high to start a cycle as it increases risk of sides, after Christmas I'm planning a little cutting diet to drop me down to about 10-12% BF not looking forward to the cardio but it has to be done. will probably use calorie defect and taper down week by week or jump straight into a keto diet and aim for maximum fat loss, ketosis makes me weak as hell tho.

Should be about march time when I start the cycle, this Post is just to make sure my plan and execution will work correctly and i know all the information i need to make this safe and effective.

/*------------------------CYCLE-------------------------*/

1-12 wk -- Test-e 500mg/2ml per week = 2 pins 250mg/1ml sun/wed (pin IM)
6-12 wk -- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 ui per week. (Pin Sub-q, I won't be mixing with test.)
6-12 wk -- Anavar (var) 40mg/4tabs ed (please note this is optional and i may not add this compound/mainly for strength increase but may stick to test only)
1-12 wk -- Armidex eod (0.25/0.5 only if needed, i want this on hand and not use it because its there)
14-18 wk post cycle therapy (pct) -- nolvadex 40/40/20/20

HCG I'm kicking in after week 6, i want to find out how my body responses to the amount of Test, as I don't want to increase side effects by adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to soon in the cycle.

Armidex i will have on hand for signs of Gyno/bloating + other sides.

Pin Areas: Quads/glutes/Delts

/*---------------------------RESISTANCE TRAINING----------------------------------*/

Training Level: Intermediate 2 years+

Also body parts are going to be based on compound movements

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest and triceps
Wednesday: Cardio/boxing
Thursday: Back and biceps
Friday: shoulders/calves/forearms/abs/core
Saturday: Rest/Cardio/Boxing
Sunday: Rest/Cardio/Boxing

Also need to note for legs I have to use the machines over free weights as I have a bad grinding & popping pain in my knees when I squat heavy.

/*-------------------------DIET-----------------------------------*/
I do believe I am a good healthy eater, I find it easy to eat the same foods day in and day out.

Kcals while on Cycle Ranging from 3000-4000+ I will increase/decrease calories during cycle in-case of over eating i'm going to try and keep fat gains to minimal while giving my self more then enough room to grow, this will mainly be done once i have any bloating under control.

Basing around the 40/40/20
Protein: 2g per 1lb Lean body weight.

/*-------------------------MY LOCAL ADVICE-----------------------------------*/
A few of the lads in my gym are on AAS, but have no idea what post cycle therapy (pct)/armixdex/HCG is, local advice is next to nothing, i can only learn from there mistakes and try to avoid them my self.

I appreciate you taking the time to read over this essay and give me your advice.

D

Hey bro, you're not running too many harsh compounds so IMO your better served to use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 days consecutively at 500ius, 4 days prior to your post cycle therapy (pct). so cycle 12 weeks/ 10 days hcg/ wait 4 days then begin post cycle therapy (pct) to be clear. Not a pro here but that seems to be the best method. If anyone disagrees feel free to chime in. We're all here to learn.

As far as your arimidex I'd start with .25 eod and see how you combat the gyno/bloating. Up it to .5 if needed. Good luck

Hey bro, you're not running too many harsh compounds so IMO your better served to use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 days consecutively at 500ius, 4 days prior to your post cycle therapy (pct). so cycle 12 weeks/ 10 days hcg/ wait 4 days then begin post cycle therapy (pct) to be clear. Not a pro here but that seems to be the best method. If anyone disagrees feel free to chime in. We're all here to learn.

As far as your arimidex I'd start with .25 eod and see how you combat the gyno/bloating. Up it to .5 if needed. Good luck

Cheers Illest2155, its worth looking into, i just read on another forum of a member that is running a high amount of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just before post cycle therapy (pct) to get his natural test back, i'm trying to figure out what would be best for maintaining/holding on to as much muscle as possible.

I can understand while on cycle using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to keep your testes from shrinking, is a good thing, But i cant see how it would aid when your body is getting a high amount of synthetic Test, wouldn't that go against the natural production of testosterone, shouldn't you be completely off a synthetic substance before using?.

also found this on steroidology which was very useful and answered a few of my questions:

8) Can I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only for post cycle therapy (pct)?
No you shouldn't. It is better than nothing, but clomid or Nolva are far better plans. Since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimics LH, your body won't begin producing its own LH, as it sees no need to because test levels are high. You stop the HCG, your balls stop making test until your body begins producing adequate levels of its own LH, and that may take a while if you don't use clomid or nolvadex to stimulate LH production. The use of clomid or Nolvadex should also be continued at least 2 weeks after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is discontinued to avoid the v causing problems.

9) Can I use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle and when?
Yes you can, imo to best benefit from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is to run it by the last 3-4 weeks of your steroid cycle. Do not run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you're getting signs of gyno, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will make it worst, so be careful.

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/156901-hcg-101-a.html Posted By Kazu

I do agree with you and would shift my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a lot closer to my post cycle therapy (pct) to help aid in the natural production of testosterone.

Thank you for the feedback

D

im thinking of running a test e cycle for my first cycle also, and thinking of throwing some EQ in with the test e

This post reinforces my opinion.
If you are 30+, can pass a written test as a personal trainer and have half a clue as far as nutrition ASS should be legal for personal use
Just like a CCW permit, yet safer for the public.

I've been planning/ researching a similar cycle that I'm considering. I'll be running test e @ 500mg for 15 weeks as well as Anavar (var) @ 60mg for the last 8 weeks.

As for HCG, I'll be doing what someone above mentioned, which is 10 straight days of 500iu leading up to 4 days before I start the SERM treatment (which will be Clomid)

Back