Being gyno prone sucks........

J steel

This is really starting to get to me.

I had natural gyno as a kid, not much, but enough for me to notice and have surgery about 5 years ago. Doc made it better but not perfect.

My current cycle was planned like this......Dbol 30mg ED first 4 weeks.........500mg Cyp, 500mg EQ for 12 weeks.........

I started off taking .5mg Ldex ED. Well by middle of week 3 nips were getting tingly and slightly puffy...........so I started poppin Nolva at 40mg and discontinued Dbol.

Well I am now in week 8...........and Im still wrestling with the gyno..........it subsided for about a week or so after I discontinued the Dbol..........but everyone once in a while I start to feel it flare up again. No visual changes.........but I can feel the sensation in them.

So Ive uped the Ldex to 1mg ED...........which seems absurd for only 500mg test. Plus Im still takin the Nolva at 20mg a day.

Im just trying to figure out if since I am so prone, I will always a have a bit of a feeling there, but as long as there is no growth and I am using anti-es, it should be ok.

It just sucks. I see some of you bros who can take 750mg test Enan with Dbol and never have to run anti-es. Its funny how different our sensitivities are.

This is more of a vent than a post asking for questions. But do you guys think that it was the Dbol that screwed me up this time around.........and even though its stopped, its effects could still be lingering. Im just thinking next time around, I will kick start with test prop and continue with cyp...........maybe i wont have as much sensitivity.

what do you guys think?

By the way, as of this week my weight is at 232lbs, up from 220lbs 8 weeks ago. I am 6'3" with bf% around 9. Visually I look even more cut than when I started, thanks to the EQ and the Winstrol (winny) I just started this week (IP 50mg ED).

So not sure if Nolva can hinder gains or not, but Im still doing alright (not great) this cycle with a boatload of anti-es in me!

im in the same boat as you brother. i have to take 1/2 arimedex a day and plus have tons of nolvadex around even when cutting. my titties flare up like a bitch in puberty.

IMO i think its in your head guys. Of course your tits are going to get puffy on a cycle, YOU'RE BLOATED! and no matter how much ldex or nolva you take, it wont get rid of the bloat because androgens will bloat you (and you certainly dont want to block that) lol the amount of ldex you are taking is just perfect to keep your estrogen in check. If you have to, bump it up to 1mg for every 500mgs, but thats it. You dont wanna run your estrogen levels too low, your body needs it.

r2e.......you are probably right in some respects.

but of course it is on my mind more because i have a known susceptibility to it. i dont freak if they get a little puffy, because as you said there is going to be some bloat even with anti-es.....but, when i feel them tingling or itching, well then that is a definite sign of impending gyno.

right now, it seems as what you suggested is what i need..........1mg Ldex ED for every 500mg test. its working thus far, plus i am taking the 20mg nolva ED as well.

next time around i am going to run femara instead........since its rate of preventing estrogen conversion is supposed to be higher than ldex, hopefully i can get away with just that and not have to supplement with the nolva.

thanks for the opinion though bro!

and edouble...........i feel you bro, im just thankful anti-es are so readily available!

r2e, you have me a little concerned now.

would i be better of just taking 20mg Nolva to control gyno, but maybe back of on the liquidex to a lower dose of maybe .5mg ED. its not the bloat i am concerned with, its the gyno. i just thought that if i took enough ldex, i could prevent enough estrogen conversion so that gyno wasnt an issue. but maybe no matter how much i take, there will always still be some, and since i am so sensitive, i should just use the nolva to block it from causing gyno. what do you think?

the question is, what does a person do when they are sensitive to it.........up the ldex or femera or other aromatase inhibitors.........or just add in an estrogen blocker like nolva and just use the inhibitors to control bloat.

this stuff makes my head spin, any other suggestions/opinions are welcome.

IMO stay with the ldex and cut out the nolva...nolva doesnt solve the problem at its root, but ldex does (stops conversion via the aromatase enzyme). 1mg per 500mgs of test is more than enough to all but the EXTREMELY sensitive

On a personal note, dbol gives me gyno at 25mgs ed and so does test around week 3 at 500 mgs. I use 2.5mgs femara 3x a week while on a gram of test.

ready2explode said:
IMO i think its in your head guys.

I don't agree at all. We are all different, and the extent that you are gyno prone is no different. Remember, when you are taking exogenous test, your estrogen levels rise a tremendous amount as well. Some people have no problem with it, others have a 'bitch' of a time with it.

And from what I understand, the older you get, the more gyno prone you will become. So saying that 1mg of arimidex is enough for 500mg of test is not always true. Not only are we looking at how gyno prone this guy is, but how sensitive he is to arimidex. And obviously the shit ain't working at 1mg for what he's on.

Just because you are able to take comparitively few anti-e's doesn't make those levels the same for everyone. It's like saying your g/f can't get pregnant if she's on the pill because your g/f had never gotten pregnant while on. Well yes, she can get pregnant on the pill, just be lucky that yours didn't. In other words, it happens.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree. Tx, he's on 1mg of ldex AND 20mgs of nolva for only 500mgs of test! The ldex would take care of around half of the aromatization, and the nolva would pick up most of the rest. It just doesnt add up.

ready2explode said:
Then we'll have to agree to disagree. Tx, he's on 1mg of ldex AND 20mgs of nolva for only 500mgs of test! The ldex would take care of around half of the aromatization, and the nolva would pick up most of the rest. It just doesnt add up.

A lot of things don't add up when you are dealing with the body and hormones. I would agree with you if adding more didn't help, but it did. Or if he only 'thought' his nips were puffy, but the nips are sensitive.

I guess my point of view is that I would hate to tell somebody that it's all in their head and then they end up with gyno because they didn't take a more aggressive course of action on it.

Another problem is that we really don't understand what causes gyno. There is no 'anti-gyno' pill that we can take, we just have to use a shotgun approach sometimes.

What you say is true, but lets be real here. He is using nolvadex which has been proven to be extremely effective at halting any and all growth in the breast.

Worse case scenario: Lets pretend it was the rise in igf-1, or ratio of dht to test, or some other theory, juice would be out of the question for him. He'd have to stop his use immediately.

r2e and tx........i appreciate all the opinions.

but like tx said, everybody is different. but if 1mg of ldex and 20mg nolva work for me at 500mg test.........then thats what i have to do. some people may be able to do a gram with no anti-es needed at all. im not so lucky, we all react differently.

btw, i have a feeling it was the dbol that started this whole thing. my last cycle i had used 250mg test a week, granted it was half of my current dosage, but at .5mg Ldex ED i never had even a hint of gyno, no sensitivity at all. i really just think dbol is a big no-no for me..........i was taking a risk with it knowing that it is highly aromitizable (sp?) and knowing i am very sensitive. so i will continue to grit through this cycle.........all in all everything is ok, i have prevented gyno from setting in and i am still making quality gains.

next time around........you can bet i will be using prop to kickstart instead of dbol!

thanks again for all the input fellas.......its nice to hear everyone's views.

Only way to know for sure is to get some tests. I would think that it is in your head. You get a lil puffiness and you bug out...which is understandable. But tx is rite, it could be something else. Aromatization doesn't matter too much when using ldex because it blocks most of the aromatase enzyme. Nolva will block any other e that is produced. If it does turn out not to be the e, and its not in your head (you get a lump), then it must be something that I've mentioned before which I have no idea what else you could do aside from ceasing your use.

I always just use nolva...nut then again I never go higher than 400-500 mg test a week.....oddly enough dbol doesnt affect me with gyno

r2e.......the thing is, i have it under control. if i was taking all the anti-es i am on, and still developing gyno, then obviously it can be concluded its not the estrogen but some other problem. but thats not the case........my whole point was that being gyno prone is a big drawback in this game, because for one, the use of anti-es may inhibit max gains, and two, it limits the choices of gear i can use (unless i want to deal with the consequences).

but i look at it as a learning experience, eventually i will find the best drugs that work for me and the best way to handle side effects.

again thanks for your thoughts.

and btw, gyno isnt my concern anymore since its been controlled.........its my damn joint pain from the winny! i did tris last night and my elbows are killin me today :rolleyes: :mad:

I don't have gyno, but I get painful/sensitive lumps under the nipples when running only 500mg/300mg/30mg (test/deca/dbol), even after the dbol is discontinued. Is this something to be worried about?

I take 0.5mg ldex ed, and the lumps do seem to disappear following clomid..but should I up the ldex or add nolva anyway during my next cycle? I plan on upping the test to 625mg ew. Whenever I hear people talking about gyno symptoms, it's always puffiness, itchiness, etc. I don't get either - just painful lumps under each nip. Is this something that just happens with every cycle?

Back