Best between Sus 250 & Australian test enanthate

I would go with the test man but everone is different so its really what you like ya dig ... ? is the sus in 1 mL amps or what which i think it will be thats why i like 10mL bottles of test

ALL steroidS have side effects..If your asking that question you have alot more research to do before you take any type of steroid..and I hope you have a post cycle therapy (pct) in place for after your cycle...RESEARCH REASEARCH RESEARCH!!! EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE!!

***RIP T-MOS***

What are ur stats bro?? All yall sound kinda young with little knowledge.

1) I just couldnt remember the feedback i heard about the diff times of Test.. eth, pro, sus etc. Because apparently their sides severity varies.

2) Arimidex and Trib for post cycle therapy (pct) :)

3) 24yo, 6', 80kg, 12% bf, 5+ yrs of traning

Thanks for everyones input

what is trib? test e or test c is what you want if you have never cycled. but you are going to need more than 1 10ml bottle.

Im guessing ur from aus like myself mte?

6' and only 80kg, how long have u been working out for bro?

If u wanna cycle Test e is best for first cycles, Get ur post cycle therapy (pct) sorted u should do that before anything cus thats what saves ur ass if shit goes pear shaped!

Im guessing ur from aus like myself mte?

6' and only 80kg, how long have u been working out for bro?

If u wanna cycle Test e is best for first cycles, Get ur PCT sorted u should do that before anything cus thats what saves ur ass if shit goes pear shaped!
have pct sorted
in melbourne
6ft3 got down to 93kg b4 cycle now im at 105kg

ohh another aussie, I was actauly asking the bloke that posted the thread but what ever..

What BF% are u at mate..

U may wanna make sure that gear is legit cus i just got some fake shit. not happy. looking for some real stuff is you know anyone?? uh uh

Back