Best brand of Enanthate

Any one you choose would be a good. QV & LFC are both great products!!!! The best enanthate though would probably be ICN's, I am trying them for the first time. My first shot was yesterday, so we will see how they compare to the others.

i guess for it would depend on where you live. since your US then probably QV since prob cheaper. i live in Canada so i would use LFC. i just got done an LFC cycle of deca and test and it was real good stuff.

Of the choices you mentioned, Id go with LFC. Im having an amazing experience with LFC products thus far. Been on their Enan. since Jan and loving it.

QV is great, dosed correctly, but BA pain varies from batch to batch. Im sure LFC is a little more closely watched as far as manufacturing, but it is a bit more expensive if your in the US. Either way, you cant go wrong IMO. Just dont waste your money on the cheap ones like Tornel and Brovel.

Heard good things about QV, but apparently it hurts sometime. I've really been happy w/ the LFC gear I've used (tren and EQ); no doubt their enanthate is top drawer as well.
Then again, if you have access to Upjohn...

I have been leaning towards ug lab stuff, the prices are generally very competitive when compared to mex, and the quality ( pain, accurate dosing and filling) seem to be a little better, and some of them have some very cool products. I had very good results on ug stuff, and it is much cheaper than human grade, and now i would assume domestic human grade will be increasing in price.

i'd go with the LFC. I switched from QV enanth to ICN and damn what a difference. I honestly feel the Enanth 50ml jug I had was underdosed. Hearing too many stories of bros using a gram/week and not gaining like they should.

rj420 said:
i'd go with the LFC. I switched from QV enanth to ICN and damn what a difference. I honestly feel the Enanth 50ml jug I had was underdosed. Hearing too many stories of bros using a gram/week and not gaining like they should.

Does the same apply to their 10ml vials?

I'm using QV's enan from a 10ml, but will be switching to ICN's later in my cycle. We'll see if there's a difference. But you can't beat the price of the QV enan, ICN's cost me about twice what a 10ml of QV's cost. But if there worth the extra $ I'll stick with um.

JohnnyB

Is ICN vet or human grade? Do they come in amps or vials and what do they run about in price? Would you rate it above Primoteston?

have to bump both Canuck and Roadhouse...You can find them for $6-7 domestic and they are overfilled amps by .1-.2cc and are completely painless...

Back