Best bulks cycles EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoPro

So I am starting this thread for experienced members only to post in. The rest just grab you 1-6 meal, whichever one you are on, and enjoy the read. I Hope to get 3J to comment on diet a bit, and Halfwit to post some killer Bulk Cycles. And just want other experienced members to post their best bulk cycles and what the cycle looked like and gains made from them.

Okay so here is a lil about me at the time of my Bulk Cycle:
I was 190 at the start after recovering from a back injury caused by a to fast of a stregth gain when I was doing dead lifts.
I was:
Height: 6"0
Weight:190
BF: 13 %

I ran:
750mgs Test E per week
600mgs Deca per week
75mgs Dbol per day first 5 Weeks
10 iu's of 70/30 Insulin pre work out
.5mgs aro ED
And had caber on hand
And never run insulin more that four weeks at a time, and atleast a two week break in between uses!! I only use it on workout days. And it's possible to use Insulin and have lil if any fat gain. But I tend to gain just a lil fat and hold some water with its use.

Now first off: don't look and see that I used Insulin and decide you what to fuck with it. Unless your a diabetic, already know perfectly how to use it properly and have, or very experienced with it, Don't mess with it. While it can be an amazing addition to our arsenals, it is also one of the only thing that can and will KILL you with a single shot if not used perfectly and properly. So all that being said let's get started on this thread lol.

I ran this for 16 weeks. And my God let me tell you about some serious gains!!! It was the begining of my Love for Bulks and Deca. I will Never do a Bulk again Without Deca!!! You may say But what about Tren? It has it place but I choose Deca for my bulks.
I went from 190 to 205 in right about 16 weeks. Now I'm a slow gainer. Yeah yeah yeah, you may say I'm just not eating enough and that there is know such thing as a slow gainer. Well I stand before you today to show you that your wrong and I am one. My diet is on par nearing perfect, and I NEVER have gone above 13 % Body Fat even on a bulk.
You maybe saying WHAT?? Only 15 pounds in 4 Months?? That shitty gains braw lol. Let me tell you it was some of the best quality and leanest muscle I have ever had at the ending of the cycle!!
And who can complain about your joints not hurting near as bad as normal for 13 of those weeks? Just another perk of Deca!
View attachment 560280
View attachment 560279
View attachment 560278
Now Let's see some more input from our senior members with some in depth info also!! Enjoy you all.

Last edited:
Running to walgreens to get some slin and slin pins let's do this. Not srs. Good post, but hopefully no noob stumbles upon this. Using slin at your weight seems kind of weird too. Test and deca alone should allow you to gain more than 15 pounds on a bulk. Slin is something guys like to use to get to the 280-300 pound range at your height. Oh well to each his own, but seems like too much too soon.

Running to walgreens to get some slin and slin pins let's do this. Not srs. Good post, but hopefully no noob stumbles upon this. Using slin at your weight seems kind of weird too. Test and deca alone should allow you to gain more than 15 pounds on a bulk. Slin is something guys like to use to get to the 280-300 pound range at your height. Oh well to each his own, but seems like too much too soon.

Nope not at all. Yes the pros use it to achieve crazy sizes. But you can also use Insilin only and have as good of cycles as you would with gear. All insulin does is regulate blood sugars and the use of glucose.
Insulin when used pre workout makes your body shuttle glucose to the muscles. So no waiting. Its a on demand pre workout.
It also signals the cells to take up amino acids, this being the very anabolic part. Cause amino acids are the building blocks of protien which is converted into protien and use to build muscle.
But it can be used at any size. It's like adding a oral to a cycle. I know many guys that do comps and use slin at 200lbs. But like you said all to their own.

Last edited:
Bulk in my terms is
U gotta eat to grow and 3j will Def help u out in the ways of growing. Why don't u give him a shot bro?
U can take all the steroids u want but if u can't eat u are not going to grow
Meal timing is a very big part as well

Not sure what input your wanting? Congratulations???!

Just wanting guys who are experienced to post the best bulk cycles they has put together an ran. And also what type of gains they acomplished and maybe a look at diet, cal, fats, protien, carbs per day.

Is is really a loaded thread. More appropriate for a more advanced place. Too many noobs peeking around here...

Is is really a loaded thread. More appropriate for a more advanced place. Too many noobs peeking around here...

What up man?? Long time no see!! Yeah I guess your right. It has the appropriate warnings, but that ain't gonna stop a plunger happy noob. Maybe admin can lock it.

I won't list doses, but I can tell you what I have planned here for my first real bulk in a long, loooong time.

(Note: length of cycle TBD)
Trenbolone enanthate
Nandrolone decanoate
Testosterone cypionate/enanthate
Proviron
Masteron enanthate
Turinabol
And possibly Anadrol towards the middle if my tummy can take it.

I would post doses, but I really don't want some kid to think he needs that much gear to see progress. I will be looking at hopefully gaining 8-10lbs of LBM if I'm lucky, and figure I'll be around 7500kcal a day to get back up to 300lbs, but around 10% BF this time.

I prefer tbol over dbol as it aromatizes less and still packs a punch. As I'm on TRT, I plan on running either 20 weeks or maybe a bit longer, dropping the tren when my body tells to. Of course I'll have my letro going (personal preference), and be running the usual supps like fish oil and 3g of NAC on the orals - with 2g the rest of the time.

As I'm a diabetic, I'm going to be seeing if I can't bulk on keto as it does help me maintain my glucose control and I should be able to consume 350g of protein or so without popping me out of ketosis. If not, it's back to carbs and insulin for this kid.

I do agree with you GoPro, deca is sooo nice. It's great for the anabolic effects and as someone with multiple knee surgeries, the joint relief is delicious.

My 0.02c :)

I won't list doses, but I can tell you what I have planned here for my first real bulk in a long, loooong time.

(Note: length of cycle TBD)
Trenbolone enanthate
Nandrolone decanoate
Testosterone cypionate/enanthate
Proviron
Masteron enanthate
Turinabol
And possibly Anadrol towards the middle if my tummy can take it.

I would post doses, but I really don't want some kid to think he needs that much gear to see progress. I will be looking at hopefully gaining 8-10lbs of LBM if I'm lucky, and figure I'll be around 7500kcal a day to get back up to 300lbs, but around 10% BF this time.

I prefer tbol over dbol as it aromatizes less and still packs a punch. As I'm on TRT, I plan on running either 20 weeks or maybe a bit longer, dropping the tren when my body tells to. Of course I'll have my letro going (personal preference), and be running the usual supps like fish oil and 3g of NAC on the orals - with 2g the rest of the time.

As I'm a diabetic, I'm going to be seeing if I can't bulk on keto as it does help me maintain my glucose control and I should be able to consume 350g of protein or so without popping me out of ketosis. If not, it's back to carbs and insulin for this kid.

I do agree with you GoPro, deca is sooo nice. It's great for the anabolic effects and as someone with multiple knee surgeries, the joint relief is delicious.

My 0.02c :)

How do you dose your letro Halfwit? I usually use RUIs Stane but have a whole bottle of letro and would hate to see it expire.

How do you dose your letro Halfwit? I usually use RUIs Stane but have a whole bottle of letro and would hate to see it expire.

Totally depends on what I'm taking. I'm leery about giving doses on the open forum as I don't want folks to hurt themselves. I do aromatize a bit more than others (even after decreasing body fat substantially), so I'll share some of my typical doses after a quick disclaimer.

*DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A RECOMMENDATION *

I have always tested my estradiol to ensure that I'm not crashing it and strongly recommend that folks wanting to use letrozole to do the same.

Examples:
500mg test = 0.75mg letro
250mg = 0.35 (guesstimate)
1g test = 1.25mg letro
2g test = 1.75mg letro.

Remember, I'm a bigger person than most and I strongly urge folks to see where they sit at specific doses at little steps to prevent crashing estradiol.

Edit: I love rui's products, but do want to inform folks that they do need to be shaken first. I learned that one the hard way. :)

Last edited:
so i see my advice is wanted here.. but i dont see a diet laied out for me to critique?? lol

based on your dosages for your last bulk.. your 15lbs is actually low.. which means your nutrition likely wasn't on point..

you gained 15lbs and lost nothing in pct?? or did you gain more and lost a number of lbs in pct and after that.. and 15lbs is what you kept?

Totally depends on what I'm taking. I'm leery about giving doses on the open forum as I don't want folks to hurt themselves. I do aromatize a bit more than others (even after decreasing body fat substantially), so I'll share some of my typical doses after a quick disclaimer.

*DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A RECOMMENDATION *

I have always tested my estradiol to ensure that I'm not crashing it and strongly recommend that folks wanting to use letrozole to do the same.

Examples:
500mg test = 0.75mg letro
250mg = 0.35 (guesstimate)
1g test = 1.25mg letro
2g test = 1.75mg letro.

Remember, I'm a bigger person than most and I strongly urge folks to see where they sit at specific doses at little steps to prevent crashing estradiol.

Edit: I love rui's products, but do want to inform folks that they do need to be shaken first. I learned that one the hard way. :)

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the info.

8 exercises only, whey and protein powders, creatine monohydrate, 1,500mg shot of Test, a few orals, training Mon, Wed, and Fridays. I went from 180lb at 6" 'to 220lb., but took a while, a year and a half and I'm still growing. I'll stop or slow down when I hit the 240lb. mark. I would like to get to 250lb. That's only 30lb more to go. HM?
What the hell! I'll just up my doses and concentrate on the exercise movements and take 3 minutes to rest between sets instead of 1 minute.

Back