best capping machine?

and if i had to choose between the capsule machine and cap m quick i'd choose the cmachine, even though it only does 24 and even though you can't do size 1.

cap m quick does 50 at a time and you can buy size 1 machine - but it's a much shittier machine.

cj international has one thats like 260 that looks similiar to the 900$ one but u have to put the capsules in one by one as apposed to shaking them in.

i just ordered it with the 00 caplsules because i want to be able to cap cee also. if i was capping an oral i would just add cee as a filler.

I use dextrose. Very fine granular cut fo sho.

And for 11 bucks, I think Ill stick to the cap-m-quick. If you really have better things to do with the extra 10 minutes than I dont know how you find the time to come to this site and discuss said time.

size of the grains or in this case crystals.

If someone says granular they usually mean coarse grains or "you can see" the grains. Think salt, table sugar etc. This is opposed to say, cornstarch or other fine-grained chemicals that we would call powders.

Dont get caught up in the verbage though, just makes us feel cool when we use words that confuse the outsiders.

i need a profill. that shit is just metal and platic thou, what the hell costs 900$ some one should copy it for 300 and ill buy it

The price difference outweighs the "precious" time spent capping.

Unless you are selling this is a non-issue. Im assuming no one here is stupid enough to sell capped ANYTHING. If you are, good fucking luck. Ive seen more busts in my time as a mod than I care to remember.

Perfection Awaits said:
why do selling caps end up leading to busts?

No i do not sell steroids....nor do i even have any lol
He's talking about non-UG businesses and research chemicals. If someone is selling gear, then capped Nolvadex is the least of their concern.

i know this is an old thread but the pro fill how much is it? its so confusing and i cant watch the video for some reason

YA CJ has several large capsule boards, but you need to ask as they do no openly post them now, I guess we can thank Baby brain bush for that. God forbid that you cap your creatine !

Back