Best Fat Burner?

Trader87

Hi there

My girlfriend is looking to lose a stone in weight. She asked me if i could find out on these forums if people could recommend a very good fat burning supplement (one that actually works). I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. :wiggle:

Many have had good success with N2-Flame

Use meat20 for 20 percent off your entire order, shipping is free in the US

Thanks for the reply MeatHead. Would she be safe enough to use both N2 Flame and N2 Stim together?

Flame = 2 capsules a day, and Stim = 1 capsule a day. Is she safe to just take all these in morning and will mixing them be both safe and be more effective than just one product?

n2stim is pretty darn powerful. If she sticks with that dosing protocol you laid out, she would be fine. Stacking both together and running both at the max dose would more than likely be stim overload. Not that you would die, or harm yourself, just that it's gonna burn out your beta 2 receptors so fast, you will most likely have diminishing results.

n2stim is pretty darn powerful. If she sticks with that dosing protocol you laid out, she would be fine. Stacking both together and running both at the max dose would more than likely be stim overload. Not that you would die, or harm yourself, just that it's gonna burn out your beta 2 receptors so fast, you will most likely have diminishing results.

I agree, I would go with one or the other. Stacking those two would def be a stim overload.

Hi there

My girlfriend is looking to lose a stone in weight. She asked me if i could find out on these forums if people could recommend a very good fat burning supplement (one that actually works). I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. :wiggle:

Lot of good ones out there, and of course everyone is different. I've had the best results with Lecheek's Oxy exa black. Lost close to 14 lbs in 6 weeks. Just remember diet and training come first. GL

Diets+ proper excercise

Bingo, no "fat burner" will do a thing if diet is not in check along with exercise.

I've dieted into competitions without any fat burner with great success. I personally think the cost vs benefit is far from worth it.

Def won't do any good without a proper diet. However I've seen people not be able to diet unless they are on a "fat burner" The fat burner gives them the extra motivation to stick to a diet.

Bingo, no "fat burner" will do a thing if diet is not in check along with exercise.

I've dieted into competitions without any fat burner with great success. I personally think the cost vs benefit is far from worth it.

I agree 100 percent. Supplements are used to supplement an already good diet. They can give you an extra boost but without proper diet and exercise they won't do a whole lot for you.

I agree 100 percent. Supplements are used to supplement an already good diet. They can give you an extra boost but without proper diet and exercise they won't do a whole lot for you.

I'm glad to see reps not just shamelessly pimping their product, but giving good advice on this board.

n2 burn. Helps me metaboilze meals IMO. il take 2-3 45min pre meal. than 2-3 before the gym.

Yes, she will need to have a legit diet, sleep, and training before anything will happen for her.

Sometimes with certain clients I train I will offer them a supplement such as a thermogenic if they can stick to a perfect diet and training regimen for an entire month. It provides them insentive to make it through an entire month and stick to it, and it shows me they can do it before they start taking something.

I like to offer n2burn for the women, personally. Based on my wife saying how well it has worked for her.

Best fat burner is by far running. I know its not what you were looking for but its just my 2 cents. Best thing i ever started. I no longer have to diet except for micro nutrient requirements. Ima burn off what ever im going to eat anyway. RUNNING.

but seriously, ephedrine, caffeine n aspirin. there r still OTC products u can buy that contain ephedrine HCL

Back