best fat burning sup

70w30

non conformist
What is the best fat burning supplement other than the ECA stack.I,m trying to get away from this stack ,although good it leaves me jittery for way to long.

No to many people use it for a themogenic yet, but I really like using Yohimbine as a thermogenic...does not give you the energy rush like e/c/a does though....

So usually I use the Yohimbine threwout the day & e/c/a preworkout only & only e/c/a on training dayz.

Stroyer

70w30 said:
What is the best fat burning supplement other than the ECA stack.I,m trying to get away from this stack ,although good it leaves me jittery for way to long.

How about combining 20-30 grams of CLA along with 1-2 grams of ALA.........that would burn some fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO jitters either!

WYD has some cheap ALA for sell over at my site if anyone is interested.....

I hear a lot of good things about AnabolicFitness's NYC stack. Has Nor-Ephedrine, Yohimbine, and Caffiene. Check out there website for exact dosages and shit: www.anabolicfitness.com

contact TechChemY, Nutri-Wrestler or Doc Banner, i know those people have tried it, see how they liked it if you want

grafix-gnc said:
I hear a lot of good things about AnabolicFitness's NYC stack. Has Nor-Ephedrine, Yohimbine, and Caffiene. Check out there website for exact dosages and shit: www.anabolicfitness.com

contact TechChemY, Nutri-Wrestler or Doc Banner, i know those people have tried it, see how they liked it if you want

ive tried it but its still not as good as the orginal Adipokinetix Formula by syntrax.

but its still worth buying, norephedrine is getting harder and harder to find.

Last edited:
Nobody mentioned Charge by Labrada. It's an awesome product. Good price too! Another great thing about Charge is you only have to take one pill twice a day as opposed to most that you need two,twice a day. So, in the end, you end up getting a two months supply.

70w30 said:

THERMONEX by BSN

www.bsnonline.net

[/u]

1. [*]Caffeine and Ephedrine: melts fat, increases metabolic rate, burns calories; while at the same time increasing performance, energy, concentration, and suppressing the appetite.

[*]Yohimbine: mobilizes and helps burn fat, especially from those stubborn areas where men and women hold it most (hips, thighs, buttocks, and waist).

[*]Forskolin: stimulates the release of stored fat into the bloodstream to be used as energy. In addition to this ground breaking new stack we have added the following powerful support system to ensure maximum effectiveness.

[*]Alpha Lipoic Acid: is unmatched at managing insulin and shuttling carbohydrates away from fat cells and diverting it to muscle tissue. Don't under estimate this function in fat loss; controlling insulin and how your body utilizes it is an extremely important factor in winning the battle of the bulge.

[*]7-Isopropoxyisoflavone: this ingredient's anabolic properties help preserve and increase lean muscle tissue while at the same time shuttling nutrients into muscle cells and away from fat stores. Many thermogenics attack and burn muscle as well as fat. Burning muscle is counterproductive to the fat burning process. Thermonex is the only formula available that has this key compound which preserves and helps to increase lean muscle tissue while it burns fat.

[*]L-Tyrosine: helps elevate mood, increase well being, combat irritability, control cravings, and optimize your body's own natural hormonal output for burning fat.

[*]Naringin: supports and extends the thermogenic and energy enhancing properties of caffeine. This helps to prevent the notorious "thermogenic crash" and provides you with a nice smooth ride, with no noticeable drop off in energy levels. In addition, Naringin extends Thermonex's fat burning properties beyond the competitions.[/list=1]

Last edited:
If you liked adipo you'll like NYC from the AF Store. It's the same formula. The NYC is running out, like by Friday, and there will be a NYC plus when it does that's a little stronger in Caffeine but has the same N and Y that made is famous.

DRveejay11 said:
How about combining 20-30 grams of CLA along with 1-2 grams of ALA.........that would burn some fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO jitters either!

Would the same effect be had by combining the CLA with R-ALA?

"Would the same effect be had by combining the CLA with R-ALA?"

CLA and R-ALA are great together. Macro sent me some CLA because I was skeptical and it is a much better addition to my Glucorell R than I thought it was going to be. We actually pondered adding into the Glucorell R but decided against it since some people don't like it. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like CLA with R-ALA now that I have been using it.

Fyre said:
Nobody mentioned Charge by Labrada. It's an awesome product. Good price too! Another great thing about Charge is you only have to take one pill twice a day as opposed to most that you need two,twice a day. So, in the end, you end up getting a two months supply.

hey sweetheart, where can i get some?? Do they have it on Beefcakenutrition??

Friscochick said:
hey sweetheart, where can i get some?? Do they have it on Beefcakenutrition??
Hey Friscochick! Nice to see u over here too! You should be able to pick Charge up anywhere in the States. It's a US Product so it should be readily available for u. I love it, it gives you a nice little kick in the butt.

Fyre said:
Hey Friscochick! Nice to see u over here too! You should be able to pick Charge up anywhere in the States. It's a US Product so it should be readily available for u. I love it, it gives you a nice little kick in the butt.

hee heee you know its funny you brought that up LOL! That is why i started on these boards and on Elite... but my horniness overcomes it all LOL!!

Thanks babe! I'lllook on the web for it.. Do you order online??

Back