best fat burning sup

Friscochick said:
hee heee you know its funny you brought that up LOL! That is why i started on these boards and on Elite... but my horniness overcomes it all LOL!!

Thanks babe! I'lllook on the web for it.. Do you order online??

Hey, there's nothing wrong with being horny!!!!:horny:
LOL, I'm there with ya' girl! hehehehe....horny is healthy!

No, I don't order online, I own my own proshop so that's a bonus for me!:D

Fyre said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with being horny!!!!:horny:
LOL, I'm there with ya' girl! hehehehe....horny is healthy!

No, I don't order online, I own my own proshop so that's a bonus for me!:D

ooo you lil rat you! Well i'll search then... Thanks babe!

I use two protein powders. I use Sci-fit's Whey Protein, usually the icecream banana or the lemonade smoothie if i mix it with water. The other protein blend that I use is Labrada's ProV-60, Ice Cream Vanilla. It's a blend of proteins as opposed to the straight whey.

Fyre said:
I use two protein powders. I use Sci-fit's Whey Protein, usually the icecream banana or the lemonade smoothie if i mix it with water. The other protein blend that I use is Labrada's ProV-60, Ice Cream Vanilla. It's a blend of proteins as opposed to the straight whey.

got it..thanks!

CLA combined with Guarana Extract is also a great fat-burner plus you are not fucking up your system with ephedra. CLA is a fatty acid that is also a great antioxident, it reduces cholestoral, its helps fight certain types of cancer, along with a host of other benefits. Why on gods earth would someone want to use something that has been linked to so many deaths, instead of something like CLA which has so many healthy benefits, is beyond me!!:confused:

Back