Best first time tren stack/cycle

Jimmyb87

I'm pretty new to all this and need to know what's the best tren stack and cycle to start on. The only other cycle I've done is a 30ml a day dbol only cycle for 4 weeks and had big gains and kept them for a good few months so I'm keen to have another crack but I want to do it properly. Any help?

You lost your gains from dbol because they were mostly water and fat... that's a shitty first cycle to say the least. what are your stats? age, height, weight, lifting experience, nutrition? And no don't try to run tren yet

75kg 5' 11" 25yr old, eat well and workout 6 days a week for 1-2 hours. I know it wasn't ideal to start but that was also 6 months ago. Because I work in a job where I get drug tested I can't always be on it, so am looking for the best building and cutting cycle I can...I hear trend the best is tren for that? What do u suggest?

You lost your gains from dbol because they were mostly water and fat... that's a shitty first cycle to say the least. what are your stats? age, height, weight, lifting experience, nutrition? And no don't try to run tren yet

Listen to what he said. You need to do a little research before taking things man. You don't just hear that something worked for one guy, or a source can get you this or that and just start taking it. Check out previous posts regarding the same issue and you will find your answers. Before we even suggest anyting for you, we need to know your stats. Tren is a no go for you right now no matter your stats. You have never even ran test before, so why jump to Tren? Also a D-bol only cycle is dumb man. I'm not trying to flame you bro, but you need to sit and do some quality research and quit worrying about your get big quick fix. I'll say it one more time, give us your stats.

Ok, I mean that's why I signed up for this site so I could learn, I chucked my stats in the last post feel free to give me some more advice, cheers guys

75kg 5' 11" 25yr old, eat well and workout 6 days a week for 1-2 hours. I know it wasn't ideal to start but that was also 6 months ago. Because I work in a job where I get drug tested I can't always be on it, so am looking for the best building and cutting cycle I can...I hear trend the best is tren for that? What do u suggest?

Wow, we posted at the same time. At least you're on it. I would suggest doing a Test E cycle at 500 mg a week for 12-15 weeks. Take Aromasin at 12.5 mg per day throughout cycle until you start post cycle therapy (pct), and about 14 days after the last shot for post cycle therapy (pct) take Clomid at 50 mg per day and Nolvadex at 20 mg per day for 4 weeks. Your job won't be testing for AAS either bro, just recreational shit. Some might say to use Anavar (var) for 6-8 weeks at the beginning or end of the cycle, but I would just go with Test since it's your first true cycle.

Make more gains training less days and shorter sessions.

Look at sprinters and look at marathon runners.

^^I agree

You're 165 @5'11 thats pretty scrawny...you need to eat big and train heavy.. intensity > volume.. that's how small guys gain weight

Yeah, I agree with these guys. Scratch what I said earlier. I should have saw that you are only 165 lbs at 5'11". You need to get a good base before you start using AAS. Quit trying to bypass the hard work that it's going to take by using shit bro. Your best friend right now is FOOD. Check this routine out. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/150643-live2trains-bulking-routine.html Remember, you have to eat your ass off while doing this routine. I guarantee you will gain if done properly. Also, make sure you get plenty of rest.

With a test cycle alone you'll see pretty good gains. You could throw some Anavar (var) in at the beginning to aid in getting lean. Assuming you know how to eat properly.

Back