Best Protien

just got finished with a bottle of eas simply whey, strawberry cream flavor and it tasted like shit! the choc. isn't bad though. seems to be working ok.

Just bought me a jug of N LARGE by Prolab, tastes pretty good and dont clump up. 30 buks a jug...
Anyone else drink this?

|D|R|S| said:
Just bought me a jug of N LARGE by Prolab, tastes pretty good and dont clump up. 30 buks a jug...
Anyone else drink this?
If you like the weight gain shakes, you have to try Sportlabs Thicken, it's awesome tasting! It comes in Banana, Chocolate and Vanilla.

Pro Complex....39.99 with no tax where I get it for 5lbs and it tastes kind of like nestle quick, when mixed with milk.....so i like it alot :)

i have been using cfm whey isolate from www.proteinfactory.com

they use cross flow micro filtratation which makes it a very clean protein. contains no fat or carbs and 1/3 of a cup is 27 grams of protein.

i have noticed good results with it and it doesnt give you the gas like some of the other products out there. keeps you from stinking up the gym LOL

i like Eas Myoplex low carb high protein..mixes like shit..but the blender works well for it..kinda shitty tasting..but it gives u a ton of protein

Back