Best Protien

I used to like GNC's Pro Performance 100% whey chocolate. But since they jacked the price up on it I have switched to optimum nutrition 100% whey double chocolate. They both taste good but the optimum is a ton cheaper. The only problem I've had with optimum is the chocolate kinda clumps up at the top of your shake. The vanilla doesnt do this though.

Last edited:
as far as taste Bio-Test Low carb grow (although its a blend) pure whey, ill go with optimum vanilla

I know Nitrotech's overpriced - it's a matter of the taste for me. I'd rather pay more & have a shake that I can actually get down easy

PartyBoy said:
I know Nitrotech's overpriced - it's a matter of the taste for me. I'd rather pay more & have a shake that I can actually get down easy
ever try their RTDS? Those chcoclate, vanilla, and strawberry RTDS tast awesome!

Not tried em yet bro. I'm from Ireland and we get new products like 5 years after they're available in U.S.

BTW do you rate RTD's? I heard a few comments about all the preservatives that they have to put in em and stuff - kinda puts me off a bit. I love the Nitrotech bars though for when I'm out & about (Peanut butter chocolate chip - mmmmm)

I like Sci-Fit Whey Protein myself. The Banana is my favorite. They have like 10 flavors to pick from too.

Okay, I got a new one. I just tried Sportlab's Vanilla Protein and I've also tried the banana and both of them were awesome! No odd aftertaste! And it mixed instantly too, I didn't need a blender.
:D

70w30 said:
Designer whey vanilla.
Oh, I don't like the designer vanilla. is it the green tub or the blue. I think the bllue ones'french vanilla but i can't stand the green one. I think that's vanilla prailine or something. yuck to it anyway!:D

Back