Best way to cycle with GH

Dr.X

I'm doing a 6 month (26 week) cycle of GH (starting at 2IU going up to 4IU/d). I'm trying to figure out the best way to cycle slin and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with the GH.

Should I alternate a standard 8 week cycle of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with slin only during the time off (4 weeks)? If I do this though, I miss out on the synergistic AAS+slin+GH combo.

How about short 4 week Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycles WITH slin followed by 4 weeks of just GH?

Stay on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the whole time at a low dose and do slin 4 on 4 off?

Any ideas how to get the most out of this cycle????????????

This is my first time with slin and GH btw

I run GH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) long, and slin 4 on 4 off.
Why? I have no good rationale for this, but it's a method I picked up form these boards and seems to work OK.
Ironmaster would probably have some good input here. Bro? You there?

buff-
So you stay on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the whole time you're on GH (4-6 months I'm assuming)?

If so, what are your doses like? For a typical 8 week cycle I'm around 750-1000mg test/week + 600 EQ, but I'm probably don't want to stay on such high doses for so long?

Dr.X said:
buff-
So you stay on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the whole time you're on GH (4-6 months I'm assuming)?

If so, what are your doses like? For a typical 8 week cycle I'm around 750-1000mg test/week + 600 EQ, but I'm probably don't want to stay on such high doses for so long?

No sorry, bro. I wasn't clear. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) 12-14 weeks (I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) so don't worry as much as the youngsters about HPTA shutdown!) Then back to maintenance (200 cyp per week)
So, right now, test 750/wk, EQ 600, Fina 50 ED.
The GH I run LONG. In fact, I'm experimenting w/ the Nutropin Depot (once a month GH). There's a couple of threads on that here if you wanna search 'em up.
I've not done slin in the absence of AAS, since I'm on SOME Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) all the time.

Back