Best way to Degrade a woman true stories

liberalkiller

Best way to degrade a woman...true stories only...

This story is from my DAD. His best friend supposedly has a mule cock, which must be massive since my Dad's cock would make Ron Jeremy do a double take and my Dad is in awe of the size of this guys dong. (It must have skipped a generation with me) As a kid I thought my dad had a half sized third leg. Anyway, this friend of my Dad's whos name is Wayne is hung like a donkey and he and my DAD traveled the road alot while they were young for business. Anyhow, Wayne is a fall down drunk who will sleep with anything that moves, and I mean anything. My dad was sleeping in his motel bed on night and in stumbles in Wayne with another FAT ASS PIG of a woman. Wayne is drunk as usual and was classy enough to lay his mulecock to her on the motel floor. After he piped her, he still had his shirt on and was pulling up his pants and decided to piss all over her. She started screaming and Wayne ran away holding his pants up, only after he finished the job. My Dad was stuck there in awe not moving a muscle as that pig stumbled to her feet and took a shower then left. I could tell you many stories of this cat Wayne, of whom I have met many of time. But I thought you'd all enjoy 'the degradation of uriniting on a woman' by Wayne as the top story I'd like to share with ya. I won't bring up the fact about him plowing fatties in the workcar late at night right in front of any bar they had the chance to be at that night. The only reason I bring up this guys massive dong is because I know some chick that worked for my DAD who he used to shove in her mouth on a daily basis while she was married, and I hate that whore and loved to tell her kids about how their whore mom took it from Wayne, who is probably without a doubt the ugliest man I've ever seen in 20 years. I had nightmares about this guy as a kid.

Last edited:
Im not touching this one bro...not to mention the fact you talking about your own dads cock,fucking freaks me out a bit....

liberalkiller said:
true stories only...

This story is from my DAD. His best friend supposedly has a mule cock, which must be massive since my Dad's cock would make Ron Jeremy do a double take and my Dad is in awe of the size of this guys dong. (It must have skipped a generation with me) As a kid I thought my dad had a half sized third leg.

you should meet May1010...he likes cock stories!

I totally forgot about this story until I was talking to my buddy this weekend. It's kind of a long story but I'll highlight the important parts for those who want the abridged version.

My buddy when he was younger and still living at home at a couple friends over and his mom was getting pissed at the noise they all went to the basement of the apartment building to "party". Basically just drink some beers and have sex with womens. Well one dude was getting on with this chick and the other three including my buddy were a few feet away. Well there weren't any lights in the basement so they could only really see by lighting there lighters. My buddy hears the dude having sex with the chick say, "no I'm not going to ask him, you ask him." to the girl. The girl reply's , "no he's your friend just ask him please." So my buddy speaks up and asked what they are talking about. Turns out she wants some DP action and wants my buddy to fuck her in the ass. Of course he does but the other chick that was down there wanted to see what was going on and she's drunk as fuck and lights a cardboard box on fire so she can see better. Well that starts a chain reaction and the entire house catches fire, HUGE scene with firetrucks and everything.

Now here's the good part, later that night they meet up with other people and my friend ends up fucking this chick who is a virgin. With his dick that had been in the other bitches ASS!!

I just find it very funny that for her entire life this chick has had no idea that she lost her virginity to a stink dink. I want to run into her sometime and tell her.

I've one but it's sort of reversed...........I've a buddy, Scrubby Williams, about 130 pounds soaking wet that rides rodeo bulls for a living.....sort of, his father has so much money Scrubby doesn't really work, know what I mean? Anyway, we're in Jackson Ms for a state meet and had rented a couple of rooms at the best western (ironic huh) to which Scrubby brings in a sledge hammer and removes the wall between the two rooms so we could have a decent sized room to party in. I didn't know anything about the wall until I arrived to which upon doing so found Scrubby ridding naked as a jay bird with nothing but a pair of chaps on the back of what I'm guessing had to have been a three hundred pound woman. I shit you not I laughed until I was crying it was so funny. He had reins in her mouth and was putting the spurs to her..................drunker than 10 indians.

Next day Scrubby pulls the name of the bull he'll ride and loads up. As they do for all riders they announce that "Scrubby Williams is ridding Twister from teh Bar C ranch.....yada, yada, yada" Once the announcer was finished everyone kind of goes quite awaiting the buzzer..........when all of a sudden that huge girl stands up and shouts "Ride em' Scrubby...........ride em' like you rode me last night!" Everyone in the stands is laughing there ass off as Scrubby leans over the fence and said "Who the fuck was that?! Of course I'm on the ground crying from laughing so hard.

I love a good mule cock story after dinner, goes great with a cigarette...mmmm...its where the flavor is.

A couple weeks ago me and a buddy tag teamed a 16 year old girl in such a brutal way. My buddy is poundin the shit out of her pussy and I was ramming my dick down her throat... I was like suck that daddy dick... hitting her in the eye and shit. haha it was too funny. after we were done I stole her shirt because I couldnt find mine lol

im sure this girl was a virgin too she got rippen open big time.

Back