Big gains on 200mg test cyp a week! Why?

Dakersville

First off I am 32, 5'9. I weighed 130 and couldn't put on weight and had no sex drive (surprise, surprise) so asked to have my blood work done and turns out my levels were pretty low.

So started on test cyp by dr orders, but was nervous to start with the 200 a week so I actually only started with 100mg a week for the first 2 months and then went up to 200. The first 2 months on only 100mg a week and working out like I always have I put on almost 20 pounds, of course there's a little water weight too but I'm pretty shredded, (trying to get my profile pic up but can't with my phone) when I went up to 200 I gained another 10 pounds and look and feel the best I ever have.

So I felt so good I went off. Don't know why. I guess it's what people do who take antidepressants, I felt so good and looked so good I figured I didn't need them. Been 3 months and I only lost 10 pounds of the 30 I put on and haven't even been working out as I've had several personal and family things going on.

Question is I'm about to start back up, going back to the gym and getting back on my TRT. So should I just stick with the 200mg a week since I'm getting such good restults with it? I want to bulk up for sure and look good for the rest of summer/fall so should I bumb to 300 or is there much point in that? I'd Iike to go even 400 but I can't get tha much from the dr and wasn't able to stock up either because she was aware I haven't been taking it as I never filled the last rx because of extreme circumstances. So 200 with maybe a GHPH? Or another frag peptide? Never tried any but very open and read they work great with test or other anabolics? Any advice at all? I'm open to info and to learn, I thank you for your time. Was not able to run a pct or aromatase inhibitor as my blood work showed low E2 levels and did not get any, if I run higher doses I will get myself one from a research compony.

Lots of missing important info. What was your TT before your started trt? And after 200mg cyp a week? What about e2 after 200mg cyp a week? Very important to know all this as it will help give answers to your questions .

Last edited:
Back