Big thanks to the PSL loyalty program!!

Fist

So been using PSL for a few years now and had a few different reps but the product and service has remained. Last week I made an order because I messed up and shorted myself a few items I my latest cycle, I know I know we shouldn't start without all our tools in place but I did miss figure and also at the time took advantage of the great price on the grey tops for the wife! So to sum it up I didn't have enough of what I needed and the Test E, Mast P, Tren A cycle was going too good to cut short of the allotted time.
Now I'm not big on flooding the forum with so much info and pics, so we will keep it simple. I needed to finish strong and was awaiting the allmighty tax return and broke when I decided to give it a shot and contacted PSL for the loyalty program. A fe days later everything was on the way and nothing to worry about for the provided time frame.
So big thanks to Jozif, PSL and all the others "you know who you are" thanks!!

I will update more as the process moves along.

It's unheard of and amazing that P.S.L. Goes out of their way for their loyal customers like this.

Let's get real most people wouldn't go out of their like this for somebody they know. Let alone someone they will never know.

This is a perfect example of why I always speak so highly of P.S.L.

It's pretty damn cool how on this forum none of us will ever personally know each other but we all talk and give our 2 cents on different issues. And for the most part we all get along.

I also jumped on board with the loyalty program. I'm just waiting for the stork to bring my package.

Thank you P.S.L. For being a stand up company and caring about your customers.

And thank you JOZ. for your help and prompt responses to my pm's.

So been using PSL for a few years now and had a few different reps but the product and service has remained. Last week I made an order because I messed up and shorted myself a few items I my latest cycle, I know I know we shouldn't start without all our tools in place but I did miss figure and also at the time took advantage of the great price on the grey tops for the wife! So to sum it up I didn't have enough of what I needed and the Test E, Mast P, Tren A cycle was going too good to cut short of the allotted time.
Now I'm not big on flooding the forum with so much info and pics, so we will keep it simple. I needed to finish strong and was awaiting the allmighty tax return and broke when I decided to give it a shot and contacted PSL for the loyalty program. A fe days later everything was on the way and nothing to worry about for the provided time frame.
So big thanks to Jozif, PSL and all the others "you know who you are" thanks!!

I will update more as the process moves along.

That's exactly why we have the program brother. So our loyal customers can be rewarded forr their business and loyalty. We all know money is tight sometimes, which is why loyalty points are so great :)

Back