Big Traps on cycle

Everyone is obviously different, but mine are naturally big, still hit them at least once a week. Shrugs or double elbow raise hammer stregth machine they got at my gym usually does the trick

I never directly hit them I don't see the need to because on AAS they grow a fair bit, must be from indirectly hitting them during chest, shoulder and tricep exercises.

I find dumbbells and really rolling the shoulders back and SQUEEZE and HOLD works best for me......my genetic potential for sick traps is shit so I hit them less , with less weight, not over-train them. One day per week or I go backwards on size.

Never EVER roll the shoulders back...your asking to fuck your shit up... BTW OP traps are part of your back...not your shoulders. Heavy barbell shrugs and lighter behind the back barbell shrugs do it for me...... Lateral raises on shoulder day will help as well.

Last edited:
Pendlay rows and behind-the-neck push press are two really underrated exercises for trap development.

Of course, they'll develop other parts of you too - in the case of the latter, pretty much every part of your body gets recruited if you go heavy.

Back