Bitting the bullet: tren E / dbol

yeah man. if your going to do steroids test is... well test is the base steroid. trust me man. do some reading. a first cycle should be just test. idk man. people on here are just trying to give you some information. do what you want but you wont be as happy as if you did 500 mg's test e or c a week.

i mean ive heard all kinds of stories "i got my best results from a dbol only cycle" that same idiot kid never even heard of post cycle therapy (pct). ya know yeah...he gained the most weight(water weight). but he also told me it was all gone within a month or two. He told me that your nipples getting sore was just a normal siode effect... trust me man this dudes have nothing to gain from giving you the wrong advice.

I've spent way to much money at gnc to buy anymore 'sups' I could have a done a years worth of gh for the crap I've done. Is there not an mild androgenic steroid that increases cardiovascular circulation and protein synthesis that only requires a simple post cycle treatment of novladex? I don't want to look like the rock or anything stupid, I just harden up what I've got and burn a little fat.

After hours and hours of researching the best course of action ive decided on trenbolone enanthate, Spot injections. I will probably also be doing 15mg of dbol with weekends off. For pct I will run novladex only but I'll have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on site incase my testies disappear.

I'm not sure how much tren E equals out to in test but I want to do the equivalent of 250mg /week
Nothing too serious, I dOnt want to loose my hair.
I would also be ok with only doing 4-6 weeks of it. I'd apprechiate it if someone could help me out with that, and how much novladex and when (Im guessing two weeks after last injection, but I don't want to guess!)
I'm 24 6'< Average 175lbs with 10-12% body fat. (it's hard to guess because I only carry fat on my stomach and thighs)

Since you're beyond saving, I'll offer some useful advise to help save the genepool.

First, you want to inject the tren directly into your testicles - If you inject the tren into any other part of the body, you will secrete it when you sweat through your arm pits and it will be a waste.

15mg of Dbol is far too little. You want to be taking at least 200mg of Dbol per day. The more you take, the more it actually protects the liver.

Since you are taking the weekends off, I would recommend drink alcohol excessively - Since your taking so much Dbol which is good for your liver, the alcohol will be virtually non toxic.

For your PCT, take 2 scoops of Cell Tech per day for 4 weeks.

After you've done that, throw yourself off a building of substantial height to cement your gains.

Good luck in 2011!

my opinion, you have no clue what you are talking about. you HAVE to do test, its not a fucking option. eveything shuts you down, without it you will have tons of problems. dbol and tren both shut you down, and neither are test. you have to do test. you have to do test. you have to do test. its that simple. this your first cycle, test and test only. 500mg a week split into two shots. thats it. have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand, and a solid post cycle therapy (pct). i dont understand why at that size you want steroids, or how you came to the conclusion that you dont synthesize proteins very well???? where did that come from. you are 15lbs lighter than me, and im 5'5". my first cycle was test and test only. you have a good 25lbs to gain natty before you even consider steroids. and that dbol only cycle you did 2 years ago, i cant think of a bigger waste of money.....

I have floaters in my eyes due to excess protein. Something you don't learn till it's too late.

Since you're beyond saving, I'll offer some useful advise to help save the genepool.

First, you want to inject the tren directly into your testicles - If you inject the tren into any other part of the body, you will secrete it when you sweat through your arm pits and it will be a waste.

15mg of Dbol is far too little. You want to be taking at least 200mg of Dbol per day. The more you take, the more it actually protects the liver.

Since you are taking the weekends off, I would recommend drink alcohol excessively - Since your taking so much Dbol which is good for your liver, the alcohol will be virtually non toxic.

For your PCT, take 2 scoops of Cell Tech per day for 4 weeks.

After you've done that, throw yourself off a building of substantial height to cement your gains.

Good luck in 2011!

Not that funny, I can't even go to the top of the Coker without thinking. 'freedom is only a guardrail away.'

I mean ive heard of german europeans having trouble with synthesising protein but being very anabolic when on 10mgs of dbol. The floater, wtf that is, in your eyes can all be explained from your body not utilizing protein. Dont touch gear, dont shop at gnc, take ur money and either invest in food and a personal trainer to help get results beyond what you would get from a grand of gear. Or like most might suggest in a high powered fire arm and one bullet....better make it two incase you dont know how to do that right either.

Not that funny, I can't even go to the top of the Coker without thinking. 'freedom is only a guardrail away.'

If you're seriously that depressed you should NEVER TAKE STEROIDS. Even for confident "A" types like myself, the hormonal swing was a live-and-learn experience for not only myself, but my wife and family as well.

I know where you're coming from as far as wanting to look better, I was 242lbs less than a year ago,..and I'm only 6'0",..and now at 220lbs and 15%bf, I'm not huge by any stretch.

The guys on here that are giving you advice are the same ones that were giving me advice last fall. I listened. I lost around 50lbs of fat and gained around 20lbs of muscle, and I did that and kept that and am building on that now because of this site.

Do yourself a favour and not only listen to their advice, but follow it. It WILL work for you.

I mean ive heard of german europeans having trouble with synthesising protein but being very anabolic when on 10mgs of dbol. The floater, wtf that is, in your eyes can all be explained from your body not utilizing protein.

When I was on dbol I was over 200lbs. Not sure what was mucle / fat / water.

Again is there an mild androgenic steroid that increases cardiovascular circulation and protein synthesis that only requires a simple post cycle treatment of novladex? I don't want to look like the rock or anything stupid, I just harden up what I've got and burn a little fat.

This chick at work is doing great on anavar, but I'd prefer to not mess with my endocrine anymore with those shitty pills.

When I was on dbol I was over 200lbs. Not sure what was mucle / fat / water.

Again is there an mild androgenic steroid that increases cardiovascular circulation and protein synthesis that only requires a simple post cycle treatment of novladex? I don't want to look like the rock or anything stupid, I just harden up what I've got and burn a little fat.

This chick at work is doing great on anavar, but I'd prefer to not mess with my endocrine anymore with those shitty pills.

The chick at work? Really???

Test will do all of these things for you, Nolva is perfect as a PCT for Test.
Get some Test.
Sustanon is perfect. You can take two shots a week for 12 weeks, feel like a fucking god and make great, REAL gains while shedding unwanted fat at the same time, then you can go fuck the shit out of the Anavar chick at work.

The chick at work? Really???

Test will do all of these things for you, Nolva is perfect as a PCT for Test.
Get some Test.
Sustanon is perfect. You can take two shots a week for 12 weeks, feel like a fucking god and make great, REAL gains while shedding unwanted fat at the same time, then you can go fuck the shit out of the Anavar chick at work.

Nah, she's a dirty troll. All the girls here are..
I'll be waiting till I'm done this job before I start stabbing. Sust is pretty good, eh... My buddy did and he's still wirey.

Last edited:
Nah, she's a dirty troll. All the girls here are..
I'll be waiting till I'm done this job before I start stabbing. Sust is pretty good, eh... My buddy did and he's still wirey.

Obviously because you and your friends have no idea what yall are doing.

Sust is pretty good, eh... My buddy did and he's still wirey.

Then your buddy is a moron like you.
He also does not know how to train or eat.
Period.
Your knowledge is that of an 8 year old. Either listen or not, completely your choice. If you do choose to "get ripped" on your shitty oral cycle, I'm going to suggest that you create a new user name for when you're starting threads titled "HELP!!! SUICIDAL!!!!" and "MY DICK CAN'T GET HARD, EVEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND,...WTF?!??!?!?!?!?!"

I m just saying 250mg is the minimum dose of test, so what is the minimum dose of tren. Non of this stuff is listed in the profile because it is either personal preference or to do with size / weight/ genetics

there is no MIN dose for tren, its STRONG stuff for soem and hell for most. but even if you use tren first time tren user i rec trenA 30-70mg eod (youneed to pin every other day)
again dont run tren.

I'm doing dbol for test, and I read it's more effective if your on a 5 ON - 2 OFF schedule. If people are putting incorrect info in this site it should be removed no?

WTF you mean your using dbol for test?
that make NO sence all you will get from Dbol is extra estrogen.....

I've spent way to much money at gnc to buy anymore 'sups' I could have a done a years worth of gh for the crap I've done. Is there not an mild androgenic steroid that increases cardiovascular circulation and protein synthesis that only requires a simple post cycle treatment of novladex? I don't want to look like the rock or anything stupid, I just harden up what I've got and burn a little fat then why the hell you you going to mess with steroids? .

I would never buy supps there and never do online is the place to go. PM me if you want me to link you to a few sites I use.

I have floaters in my eyes due to excess protein. Something you don't learn till it's too late.

WTF??!?! you need to go to the doc I take in 200-350g protine ED and I HAVE NO floaters in my eyes or in my toilet.
you need to go to doc.

Last edited:
when i was on dbol i was over 200lbs. Not sure what was mucle / fat / water.

Again is there an mild androgenic steroid that increases cardiovascular circulation and protein synthesis that only requires a simple post cycle treatment of novladex? I don't want to look like the rock or anything stupid, i just harden up what i've got and burn a little fat.

This chick at work is doing great on anavar, but i'd prefer to not mess with my endocrine anymore with those shitty pills.
any steroid you use will do this!!!

Back