"BLAST and C***SING" Never done PCT and need your HELP/INPUT!

BetoLifts

Alright guys lets start with some background info: I have been lifting for 7 years (started lifting at 18) and I started using anabolic steroids back in July of 2014 when I was turning 22. I am currently 25 years old 5'10 208lbs and in dire need of help

first cycle: 500mg Test E 50Dbol 200Deca

Heres where it gets hairy: At the end of my first cycle my "buddy" talked me into "blasting and c***sing" and so it began. after my time on=time off (c***sed on 250 Test E weekly) I started "blasting with different compounds over the years. I have since then taken Winstrol,HGH (for like 2months), Dbol, Anadrol,Tren, Deca, and Obviously Testosterone, over the years in a "blast and c***se" fashion, then life hit me and I had to come off the gear for a while and I did so without any PCT. I am currently taking 500mg Test E per week and have Tren E on hand (which I haven't taken yet, but an currently blasting hence the current usage.). Now, the issue is this: My "buddy" and source for gear disappeared on me and I can't get my hands on Nolvadex,Caber, or HCG. I have been doing some reading on these boards and after doing so I realized I pretty much effed up by not doing a proper PCT and following full protocol (I know I should have just taken TESTView attachment 567262 the first cycle). Im not gonna lie guys, but I'm kind of freaking out here and trying to get a hold of my old source be he's pretty much done. My question to you guys is this: What is going to happen to me and is it too late for me? I plan on getting bloodwork done as soon as after all the drugs exit my system. Am I ever going to bounce back and produce Test naturally? I want to let you guys know that I am here to listen...I know I made a mistake, but I have no one else to turn to and any advice and help is appreciated and will go a long way.

I have attached a picture of all the gear I have ever taken since the inception of my first cycle

Thank you

Welcome! You really need to do bloodworks now to make a proper next step. how soon can you get them? and please be mindful of sourcing as its not allowed.

check out the sponsors here.

I think you are in the right place to get some good advice. You'll want to get your hands on some nolva, clomid, and HCG and try the power PCT. One of the guys here also used IGF-LR3 along with PCT and had good results after a long time on.

Thanks, I never heard of IGF-LR3, but it sounds like it would benefit to do some research on it and see how I can take something like that. power PCT????

Thanks, I never heard of IGF-LR3, but it sounds like it would benefit to do some research on it and see how I can take something like that. power PCT????

Yes high dosage of hcg followed by clomid and nolvadex dosages.

Back