Blasting with Anadrol or Primo : Test E at 250 or 500

BakedGoods

Hey gents, been a while. My last cycle never happened as life got complicated. This pre-summer cycle is also a no-go as I'm not confident in my ability to train during these times. However, there's always a small chance that things get better. And why not learn a little more.

So, going through my stash of goodies I found Primo tabs and Anadrol tabs. The Primo was doctor prescribed but the Anadrol, I don't remember ordering. The Primo is for osteoporosis in this country. I asked and I received. I thought it was going to be injectable at the time.

I have no experience with either of these orals so I'm trying to do my homework. There's no guarantee I will actually use them.

This would be cycle 6. Currently on TRT at 250mg a week, 500iu HCG x2 a week, 0.5mg Adex X2 week.

My question for the vets:

1. What do you dose Primo tabs at? I've heard the low end is 50mg and the high end is 150mg. Not much experience out there though as most use the injectables. I have not used Primo in any form so I can't really say. It is cheap though so whichever end is correct is fine.

2. Anadrol doesn't convert to estrogen but it has the same effect for some from what I've read. Do you rely on your Adex to manage this or do you keep Nolva on standby. I don't PCT because I blast. Nolva is cheap but Adex is free.

As I said, this is time to learn. These stay forever in my box of goodies. And the next cycle won't happen until we can safely get to the gym. For now it's diet, cardio, yoga and meditation.

Everyone stay safe!

I am not blasting. I was waiting for some answers from the vets but I guess no go there. I've been checking some other places but it's a bit tough. I can't hit the gym right now so not going to be blasting anytime soon.

I am not blasting. I was waiting for some answers from the vets but I guess no go there. I've been checking some other places but it's a bit tough. I can't hit the gym right now so not going to be blasting anytime soon.

cant you work out at home?

cant you work out at home?

I can maintain at home but I'm not going to start blasting while in quarantine. Too many unknowns for me. Been doing more cardio and endurance style training. I'll wait for the gyms to come back online or until I get tired and buy a home gym

I can maintain at home but I'm not going to start blasting while in quarantine. Too many unknowns for me. Been doing more cardio and endurance style training. I'll wait for the gyms to come back online or until I get tired and buy a home gym

variables? getting gear or workout equiptment?
I know tons of dudes working out at home and still cycling good. we work out online together sometimes too. :Party:
a buddy of mine in Kentucky put books on a pillowcase and works out like that.
said he learned it when he was in prison.

Hey man, just read your post now. You will need more primo than I expect you have. I've never used oral primo but the injectable is great, except for the fact that it's pricey to do the high amount of primo that needs to be run. I would run at least 600mg a week of primo in any stack with test. Primo was originally considered the "Cadillac" of steroids as called in the Dan D. book Steroid Handbook. Back in the Arnold days primo, test, and dianabol were all very popular. I just wanted to suggest you need more primo as I'm guesing the tabs might be weak??

Hey man, just read your post now. You will need more primo than I expect you have. I've never used oral primo but the injectable is great, except for the fact that it's pricey to do the high amount of primo that needs to be run. I would run at least 600mg a week of primo in any stack with test. Primo was originally considered the "Cadillac" of steroids as called in the Dan D. book Steroid Handbook. Back in the Arnold days primo, test, and dianabol were all very popular. I just wanted to suggest you need more primo as I'm guesing the tabs might be weak??

The tabs come in 5mg tabs. Because I can get it through the doctor, it is cheap. So I can run it at any dose. Love my social healthcare system and the docs

Hey gents, been a while. My last cycle never happened as life got complicated. This pre-summer cycle is also a no-go as I'm not confident in my ability to train during these times. However, there's always a small chance that things get better. And why not learn a little more.

So, going through my stash of goodies I found Primo tabs and Anadrol tabs. The Primo was doctor prescribed but the Anadrol, I don't remember ordering. The Primo is for osteoporosis in this country. I asked and I received. I thought it was going to be injectable at the time.

I have no experience with either of these orals so I'm trying to do my homework. There's no guarantee I will actually use them.

This would be cycle 6. Currently on TRT at 250mg a week, 500iu HCG x2 a week, 0.5mg Adex X2 week.

My question for the vets:

1. What do you dose Primo tabs at? I've heard the low end is 50mg and the high end is 150mg. Not much experience out there though as most use the injectables. I have not used Primo in any form so I can't really say. It is cheap though so whichever end is correct is fine.

2. Anadrol doesn't convert to estrogen but it has the same effect for some from what I've read. Do you rely on your Adex to manage this or do you keep Nolva on standby. I don't PCT because I blast. Nolva is cheap but Adex is free.

As I said, this is time to learn. These stay forever in my box of goodies. And the next cycle won't happen until we can safely get to the gym. For now it's diet, cardio, yoga and meditation.

Everyone stay safe!

Did you say Primo was cheap priced?????? Where are you for fuck sakes? lol It's a small fortune here in Canada and doesnt seem cheaper in the USA. I love primo but the injectible is just too expensive for the amount that you need to take for best results. I would recommend at least 600mg a week with primo injectible, but I have had the tabs and they were just not worth the money. At least the primo tabs i had were not worth it. If you can get injectible for a decent price then I would go that way. My 2cnts. :)

Just noticed you mentioned buying a home gym. When the pandemic first started I thought I would pick up an adjustable bench and some heavy dumbbells and do what I could at home during the gym closures. Then when I went looking the best equipment place in my town was sold out of everything from cheap equipment to the higher end stuff, and they said the big weight equipment companies in Canada had cancelled a $50,000 order on them as they couldnt fill their orders and were out of product. Even the cheap Canadian Tire, Walmart shit is sold out. I suspect when this is all over the used goods websites will be flooded with cheap priced home equipment.lol The company YORK and Northern Lights were unable to fill their orders for their biggest customers even. I was really surprised but I guess i shouldnt be in this day and age. haha

Did you say Primo was cheap priced?????? Where are you for fuck sakes? lol It's a small fortune here in Canada and doesnt seem cheaper in the USA. I love primo but the injectible is just too expensive for the amount that you need to take for best results. I would recommend at least 600mg a week with primo injectible, but I have had the tabs and they were just not worth the money. At least the primo tabs i had were not worth it. If you can get injectible for a decent price then I would go that way. My 2cnts. :)

Injectable Primo used to be covered under insurance where I am. But they moved out of injectables and into orals because it is used mostly for osteoporosis and not to be taken in the amounts we would need.
So far from what others have said elsewhere, I would need to take 100mg to 150mg per day. Still, I'm unsure about that amount. It is all pharma grade but if it's weak and still harsh on the liver, I may end up with a boat load for nothing.

I've noticed anything fitness is now unavailable where I am. And anything that allows streaming or webcams etc are also selling out. Lots of invites to online parties. Still not into that whole new world. I've got training bands, BFR bands, and about 30 kilograms. Can't do much unless I go with the BFR bands. There is a local gym still taking on private 1 on 1 clients. Might ask to borrow some kettle bells.

I got a gym inside my basement now consisting of bar bells with cement blocks on each end for push up and curling weights for the arms.
all out of cement blocks.

Back