Bledsoe Blows...

mattd46612

Ive liked and defended the guy for years but after tonight I can no longer back him. With the right QB dallas would be alot better. Yeah Dallas' offensive line isnt the best, but Bledsoe just flat out blows ass...

Agreed. Being an anti-Philly (any Philly team) fan, I was SO pissed when Bledsoe threw that interception to end the game. WHERE THE HELL WAS HE THROWING THAT?!!!! Witten wasn't even near the ball; Bledsoe threw it right to Shepherd. After getting that big break on the pass interference call on 4th down, Bledsoe still blows it. Goddamn Eagles, I hate them so much.

Bledsoe can't get it done and the Cowboys were expected to compete for a playoff spot this year. Too much talent to waste on a washed up QB. Dennver's Plummer better look out cause if he doesn't get it done tonight against the Ravens they got some guys who would LOVE a chance

It was 100% the O-line's fault. While bledsoe is mistake prone, they let him get sacked 7+ times.. The Cowboys O-line is their weak point, not really bledsoe, IMO

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bledsoe has never really been a winner in my opinion, the only big game he has won was when Tom Brady went down and Bledsoe came in a didnt blow it. Way overrated in my opinion.

skarhead1 said:
It was 100% the O-line's fault. While bledsoe is mistake prone, they let him get sacked 7+ times.. The Cowboys O-line is their weak point, not really bledsoe, IMO

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

But it is Bledsoe's fault when he holds onto the ball to long. He hold on to the ball forever, startes down receivers and the guy has never been a winner.

He also threw that poor, underthrown ball to T.O that should have been a touchdown, if only he threw it a little bit harder which would have placed the ball where the defense wouldn't have had a chance to get it.

mattd46612 said:
Ive liked and defended the guy for years but after tonight I can no longer back him. With the right QB dallas would be alot better. Yeah Dallas' offensive line isnt the best, but Bledsoe just flat out blows ass...

Owens is going to blow up in the next week or so anyways to kill the rest of their season so it won't matter...

Aboot said:
Owens is going to blow up in the next week or so anyways to kill the rest of their season so it won't matter...

Way to call it. Owens blew up and is talking about not getting the ball enough. The cowboys franchise will be destroyed in no time.

Haha meant I liked Bledsoe for years. T.O is a moron, perfect example of wasted talent. Alot of guys have come and gone with mediocre careers because they couldnt keep their mouth shut.

And now, he has been benched for Romo. Once again, he fucks up the game against a team that I hate (NY). I hate Bledsoe.

I hate what Parcells has done to the cowboys. I can barely root for them. I hate Bledsoe and I don't like the style of play. They are hard to watch. At least Bledsoe is done. Romo seemed to play well. Sure he made some mistakes but it seems like he has a pretty strong arm and is mobile and the game didn't seem to fast for him. I think he has some potential.

Back