wanted to just say hi and hope to hear from any brothers out there.

chicago311

i wanted to say hi to you all brothers and sisters, im some what new here but not new to the aas world, im a middle age guy that loves to work out hard and loves his family and i have a young marine that is protecting this great country that we all live in and i couldn't be more proud of him and his journey threw life, it scares me alot now days but as a dad i have to suck it up and deal with it, BUT his mom has been messed up from day 1 over his new journey in life. it's hard to let your kid go, but we have to so they can learn what life is all about.. anyway im 5'11 and weight is 203 lbs and bicepts 17 1/2 waist is 41'' thighs 22'' calfs 16 1/4 neck 18 1/2 chest 43'' im not on a cycle because i lost my guy but i was on test e 500mgs weekly winny 50mgs daily 4 week regimen and that is it for now since he is unable to help anymore which sucks but part of life... anyway glad to be here and HOPE to hear from any of my brothers or sisters out there. be safe and always be kind to one another.

Great to see you here, my brogher in law is also a Marine and serving in Japan and loves his post. Cant wait to see them next fall.

Thank you for your son serving this great country! I can only imagine how difficult it must be but at least he is with the best and he will have a brotherhood that few will ever have the privilege of having! I left for the NAVY when I was 17 and still think it***8217;s the best thing I ever did! Unfortunately I got injured and was forced to retire but I would still be in if I could. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Back