blood pressure

I know $ is tight, but taurine can and will lower blood pressure. $5 for 300 grams, take about 5-10 grams/day, so $5 would be a month's supply.

Not saying this will stop your problem, but it will help the bp.

high blood pressure

Hi I already have high blood pressure and I havn't had a problem with it. You have to take it with food . But I read that thereis a law suit against the makers saying they are not helpful in building muscle.

For lowering blood pressure I have found 2g 3times a day is an excellent therapeutic dose, give it a try

And lay off of the sodiums, and stimulants

ryansm said:
The way I pay for the supps is by donating plasma, could the donating and 1-AD not be a good combination? Any help would be appreciated thanx.

I don't think you should be donating blood while on PHs or steroids, it's really not very ethical and all.

Not sure about in the States, but up here you can not donate blood if you are on anything like that........and I for one wouldn't want someones blood if it was contaminated with PHs or steroids.

The easiest way to find out is to have your BP checked. Lifting can elevate normal BP levels. Check it several times a day for several days in a row.
Of course if it is elevated more than a day or two in a row see your Doctor
Its not something to take lightly.
I don't want to have a stroke any time, but I certainly don't want to have one doing squats.......

Back