Blood Tests Sydney Australia

budgismuggler

Do any fellow Aussies know of a decent Blood Analyst / Diognostics that will do blood analysis for IGF / GH levels. Ive contacted a few diagnostic centres and they aren't at all helpful.

do you have western Diagnostic pathology over your way? I'm in WA... I haven't required any blood works as yet, but if i was, they would be the first i go.

Ive spoken to a few diagnostics centres and they say I have to get a Docs referral which I suppose makes sense. Im not sure what to ask a doctor for exactly and the Docs that Ive spoken too havnt got a clue on peptides and aren't really very 'open' to conversing about using, they fob me off and make me feel like Im being ridiculous. Maybe Im not talking to the right docs ?! I did get advised to contact a Health centre in Manly called Your Health who have a good understanding of hormone balance.

What about a doctors referal, pathologist wont just take blood and analyse it for your own self evaluation. Prior to blood test, what do you ask your doc for exactly?

Hey mate I got one done in western sydney & it's called a
Edocrine blood test, it's really cool as it gives you all the
Info you need for you levels, I needed to get a script for peptides
I'm on cjc1295 & impamorealn & follistatin 315 pm me for info

Back