Blood work - Low T and high Estrogen - TRT or AI ? Need Advice

mikusk

Hello,

Here are the test Results : (its not eng. but i think you will be able to read it)

TEkZtSp.jpg

So, the estrogen is higher than it is supposed to be + SHGB seems to be on the very low end, also, my TST seems to be very low for my age (24).
Free tst seems to be higher than it is supposed to be tho.

I have been thinking about TRT for a long time. But the issue is that where I live, I wont be able to get on it ''legally'' because doctors here know almost nothing about it.

The only option would be self treatment. (as much as i don't wanna do it I have no other choice apart from traveling to other country)

I have few symptoms of low T such as : low libido, weak erections, no morning wood - if TRT is going to increase my quality of life, I am willing to sacrifice injecting every week for the rest of my life.
2 years back i was tested with similiar T levels, i had high prolactin levels tho which i do not have anymore with the latest tests.

About the higher estrogen : I eat a lot of chicken and as we all know, chicken is pumped with a lot of hormones, could that possibly be the case ? I was thinking about replacing the chicken with beef.

My backround : 6'5'' about 250 pounds lifting almost every day, generaly very healthy individual,never used roids, I used to take hair loss pills but it started giving me gyno so i immediately stoped and used nolvadex and letrozole. This was 3-4 years back tho, could this have something with my current estrogen levels or lower T ?

Someone recommended me exemestane 12.5mg e3d for 2 weeks and see what that does first, when i reseacherd that AI it makes sense, what are your thoughts on that ? Would i have to stay on it my whole life or a ''cycle'' like that would get my Estrogen levels where it is supposed to be ? Maybe the higher Estrogen limits my TST ?

Anyways, I will be very thankful for any advice or inside :)

At your age are you concerned about having kids in the future? That may be a deciding factor. And if you decide to go for TRT and want kids you'll have to take some additional measures with HCG.

Also with low SHBG you may need more frequent shots, at least every 3.5 days, maybe less - so be aware of that. Really the shots are no big deal.

Hair loss pills? Was it finasteride? That shit will fuck you up and shrink your dick, wouldn't recommend it.

As far as AI's go without taking steroids I'd be very careful. You could crash yourself easily. Try DIM instead. If you do mess around with exemastane be aware it has a short half life so e3d dosing is no good, every day is best.

No concern about kids right now, but i will probs want them in like 20 years not anytime soon tho.....

I was planning on injecting EOD or E3D so thats fine.

Yes it was finasteride but like i said, i took it for like less than a month maybe even 2 weeks and i stoped due to the gyno issue, obv. i do not take it any longer.

Noted for the exemastane, but I have no clue what the DIM is ?

The problem is that your E2 is not high enough to give you a TT level that will make a difference in how you feel.

Please click on my signature to get in touch with those who can help solve this issue and get you feeling good again.

Back