Blood work results, need help

Trevdog

I have been "on" for almost 16 years. My supplies of test are dwindling. 51 year old male. I was a moderator here from the beginning but got so busy with life I had to resign and couldn't keep up with new developments such as blood testing.

Within the last few years I've been using about 300 mgs. of Test enanthate per week and used to use 100 mgs. or or so of deca for joints. Not being able to obtain usable cabergoline any more, I believe my prolactin levels got elevated, but that's speculation. I also typically took 2-4 mgs. of aromasin per day to keep estrogen in check.

I have had some hcg but it expired in 2017. Not sure if it's good but I normally take 250 ius 2-3 x per week.

I had some powdered clomid, so decided to try 12.5-25 mgs. per day. It did seem to help.

Within the last few months I've experienced bad insomnia, anxiety, moderate depression, and continuing difficulty reaching orgasm. I've been a lifelong insomniac and have had intermittent bouts with depression and anxiety. The recently worsened insomnia, anxiety, and depression followed some upsetting personal life events but I did "feel" like my hormones levels weren't what they should be. About 2 weeks ago I decided to stop taking the clomid. It does seem like I feel less empathetic and less emotional.

With testosterone enanthate supplies dwindling, I went to a local TRT clinic on 9/12/19 and got a blood test about 8 days after my last injection of 250 mgs. test enan. I haven't seen the doctor yet. If I did get TRT from him, it would be expensive ($70 per shot) and inconvenient (a bit of a drive to his office and his receptionist/nurse said you have to live 120 or more miles away to be considered for self administration). He does offer some sort of HCG therapy for a fee I don't recall and a dose I don't know. Since I was concerned that my prolactin levels may have been low, I asked the receptionist/nurse if the clinic tests for it and treats other hormone issues besides low test. The response I got was no they don't test for it or handle other hormones besides testosterone. She asked why I would think my prolactin was off, had I been on TRT. I took a while to answer but answered no. I've very concerned about revealing my history of being on almost continuously for almost 16 years.

Blood test results: Total testosterone 440 (report indicates normal range is 250-1100 ng./dl.) Free testosterone 81.6 (range 35.155 pg. / ml.) Estradiol 22 (report indicates this is below the normal range since it is less than 39) PSA 1 (also below the normal range since it is less than 4).

I suspect this means the doc will say I'm not a candidate for TRT. I'm wondering if I should cut or eliminate my aromasin.

Please help me interpret these results and decide what to do.

Your doc is going to see your LH and FSH are basically zero, and will know right away you are injecting test. Be ready to have that discussion if you decide to stay with him.

For me personally, I would not go with any doc that requires you to drive there for an injection. That's just retarded. There's a sponsor on here that will treat you better than that, at probably less cost.

Your doc is going to see your LH and FSH are basically zero, and will know right away you are injecting test. Be ready to have that discussion if you decide to stay with him.

For me personally, I would not go with any doc that requires you to drive there for an injection. That's just retarded. There's a sponsor on here that will treat you better than that, at probably less cost.

The test didn't include LH or FSH. My guess is that he isn't friendly to people injecting test. There was some sort of warning in his paperwork about promising not to do so on your own. Who is the sponsor you mentioned?

The test didn't include LH or FSH. My guess is that he isn't friendly to people injecting test. There was some sort of warning in his paperwork about promising not to do so on your own. Who is the sponsor you mentioned?

increasemyT they have a ad on the sidebar.

or increasemyt dot com

Last edited:

If your test while being considered for TRT didn't include LH and FSH you should run fast and far from that doc.

Back