"Blue Tops" Elitropin

imahoss

Blue Tops Elitropin HGH

Any information that I should know about this?

ANy thoughts or advice on this hgh? I was searching for this certain hgh on the internet and really couldn't find it besides a few message boards around

Last edited:
Most consider the "blue tops" to be Kefei.

Typically, posting price related info is a big no-no.

Kefei blues are very good and very cheap.

Depending on your plans and your knowledge of gh, they might be a very good fit for you. I am running the generic blues right now and I love them.

Why not post some of your stats and info?
Then give us an idea of what you consider a cycle and a half of gh.

Maybe we can help you with your layout.

Its not mine, I am actually in the process of finding out about it now. Tomorrow I will list all the information about it. I have never taking anything I heard a lot of good things of gh for athletes. Just was getting a vibe for the knowledge of this GH. It doesn't come up in piss test? Also, I heard the injection should go to the extra skin in the lower ab area? Any thoughts?

Gh can be very BAD for somebody under 25. It can screw up their endocrine system as the system isn't fully developed yet until typically the mid 20s.

Gh won't make them grow bigger and stronger by itself (99% of the time). It will aid in fat loss. It will help connective tissue. the problem is, it can be so painful on the joints for some that it is completely debilitating.

Most folks do inject it into the fat on top of the abs. This is suppose to help with spot reduction of fat.

If your friend is not an older guy like myself, it is a pretty damn expensive way to go about dropping some fat. For us old farts, it helps our tired old joints, our skin, and we sleep better at night. For young guys, they don't typically notice this sort of thing.

swelling how many iu's do u run a how many days, also do you use t4 oor t3 and how much. Just curious.

i run 3 ius a day, itsmy first run, im also using the blues. i was using 200mcg of t4 but dropped it down to 100 of t4.

I´ll also soon start a cycle of generic blue tops for 5months and then 4weeks Lr3igf-1/MGF and after that when i come i´ll run some GHRP-6.

bmass thats way to advanced for me, i dont even fully know what all that is. lol

swellin do you run 5 on 2 off to save money or to keep your natural levels up. please explain. just curious cause i respect your oppinion, dont want you to think im critisizing.

also what time of day do you inject, i do it at night but thats only because i miss meals in the day sometimes and usually consume the most protein at night and also because i cant be injecting gh in the kitchen during the middle of the day. i was curious if there is any benefit to do it before or after working out.

Im coming off test after being on for a long time as a mental crutch. It was stupid but at the time i needed it.

Im a few months into my first go at gh, 2-3 iu's a day and 100-200mcg of t4

my question is during my post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond i would really like to keep running the gh.

what do you think i will see from it alone? muscle retention? more fat loss? or nothing? and how should i adjust my dose of gh and t4 now that im off. thanks

Last edited:
Most feel it is a mistake to inject at night.

Inject first thing in the morning (when cortisol levels are highest).
Then inject after lunch.

I run it 5/2 because...that's the old standard. lol
It is a way to save coin and I don't really know that you have any issues with natural levels. Injecting at night throws off your natural production, as most of your endo gh is released at night while you sleep. if you inject prior to going to bed, you throw off your own production.

yeah i gotta start injecting in the day. does it matter if i have eaten or does gh not work like that.

for example i would take an oral with out eating because then its active when i have no food in me to build muscle.

what do you think about running gh alone, during my off time. do you think it will help me retain muscle or loose more fat.

imahoss said:
Blue Tops Elitropin HGH

Any information that I should know about this?

ANy thoughts or advice on this hgh? I was searching for this certain hgh on the internet and really couldn't find it besides a few message boards around

Elitropin is good stuff!

Back