Bodybuilding/powerlifting background starting TRT

DomPerryOn

Hello everyone,

So I have officially signed up with Defy Medical. From what I read they have great reviews and I like the idea of monitoring labs.

I have a bodybuilding and powerlifting background. I was able to get to a fairly elite level in both naturally. I have not trained in the last year for numerous reasons and have lost a good amount of size. The questions I have are as follows...

If I start TRT before getting back to where I was physically, would I be limited to what I can gain or will I just gain at a faster rate? Example...

I'm 175 now. I was about 190 at my peak. Over the long term will I have a lower ceiling for growth of I start TRT before I get back to my previous peak?

Also, I understand muscle growth is faster than connective tissue. I assume the combinstof muscle memory and TRT I will gain quickly. Will this cause issues with ligaments/joints?

Not an easy question to explain but I hope I did a well enough job. Thank you all.

Why do you want to do TRT? Low libido? Have you checked out what your blood work looks like with total and free test?

Loaded question. But if youre suffering from TRT symptoms I would get on it right away legit through a dr. If you want to self prescribe your trt then you need to get blood work to see where youre at

Why do you want to do TRT? Low libido? Have you checked out what your blood work looks like with total and free test?

Loaded question. But if youre suffering from TRT symptoms I would get on it right away legit through a dr. If you want to self prescribe your trt then you need to get blood work to see where youre at

Each time I've had my labs done in the last 7 years my test has dropped. As I mentioned I will be working with Defy and am getting labs done soon. They will be monitoring everything.

That is the best way to go through the dr. Blast and cruise. Youll have muscle memory but if youre in the trt dept get on that and then make your goals happen.

That is the best way to go through the dr. Blast and cruise. Youll have muscle memory but if youre in the trt dept get on that and then make your goals happen.
I appreciate the response but I still feel my questions are unanswered. I'm mostly concerned about rate of growth given my situation as well as ceiling for growth.

Back