bodyweight experiment

donjob

i've recently gotten into gymnastic exercises. fucking intense. i am going to continue to do bent over rows and a form of deadlifts every back day, and possibly decline bench on chest days, but other than that just pull ups, dips on bars and rings, working on muscle ups. working on a planche pushup and being able to hold a hand stand with no support and then moving on to handstand presses. front and back levers. eventually the iron cross and maltese cross. for legs i am doing front squats instead of back squats. i just recently began to do bulgarian squats, and tried one legged body weight squats yesterday. i can do a few with my right leg but NONE with my leg, it really lets you know where your weaknesses are. oh and of course i'll continue glute ham raises. let's see what happens 8 weeks from now while still on a bulking diet. will i gain any weight, how will my strength be when i test it out on the flat bench, back squat and deads. will i be able to perform the planche or hold a front lever for atleast ten seconds by this time. or even be able to do a hand stand? we'll see, i'll let you guys know. youtube barstarzz or bartendaz. or hannibal. some of these guys are freakin jacked and only work on the bars.

That shit sounds pretty intense. I've always liked doing body weight exercises during a cutting phase. I do those one legged squats all the time. They are actually called pistols. That's because when you squat down with one leg sticking straight out your body makes the shape of a pistol.

Back