boldenone propionate.....!!

crom-4

bigchemist
please, whats the half life and dosage of boldenone propionate?
i have purchased, i i want to test it... please any help?

crom-4 said:
please, whats the half life and dosage of boldenone propionate?

The active life would be approximately 2 to 3 days, so you would want to inject it every day or every other day. As for the dosage that you want to use, that depends on a number of factors, i.e. what other compounds you will be using along with it, your past experience with boldenone products, your past experience with anabolics in general, etc.

Aboot said:
The active life would be approximately 2 to 3 days, so you would want to inject it every day or every other day. As for the dosage that you want to use, that depends on a number of factors, i.e. what other compounds you will be using along with it, your past experience with boldenone products, your past experience with anabolics in general, etc.
thanks, i never tested boldenone,just for the large half life of undecilinate...
for that i want to test propionate, experience with anabolics? 4 cycles.
what quantity you recommend me?

75mgs per day should be a good starting point. A little less could be administered depending on the dosing of the product that you have. Are you planning on running any other compounds with it?

just to let you know, bold prop is suppose to be very painful so i suggest you cut it with something

mrf10 said:
just to let you know, bold prop is suppose to be very painful so i suggest you cut it with something
yes... i have read about... and also reports, of severe like flu-simptons...
all the propionates cause these simptoms!!!
and boldenone cypionate..whats the half life?
undecilinate is too large...
cypionate must be 7 days, or not?
im actually use 375 mg of sustanon, im go to add boldenone...
thanks!!

Back