Boldenone + Test E Cycle - Critique/Advice please :)

bigphizz

Hi everyone,

It is my first time here, I tried to post earlier off my phone I think it may have got deleted or not worked.. Anyways I will give you all a proper introduction and what-not now.

I am 23 years old 6'2, I have been training for 4 years.

I am an ectomorph (or maybe an ecto-meso now I'd like to think anyway), I started off at 63kgs (139lbs) and over the last 4 years gained naturally by good lifestyle, diet and training all the way up to 90kgs, I got stuck there for around 3-4 months and after analyzing my diet, supplementation and training decided to dive into the world of AAS. (I know probably a bit too young, but.. but.. but..)

A year ago I met up with a pro-body builder who pointed me in the right direction and taught me a bit about cycling and what to do and what I would need for my goals. I wanted to get much bigger and stronger, wanting to hit atleast 100kgs (220lbs), he sorted me out with a 12 week cycle of D-bol, Deca, and Sust250 + PCT, I trusted his judgement as I had read so much online that I couldn't even come to a good conclusion on what to actually do. So being the extreme person I am, decided screw it, lets do it.

It was an absolutely fantastic first cycle I gained about 9-10kgs (22lbs) and hit my 220 pounds, as soon as coming off though my weight slowly tapered back down and left me around 96kgs (211lbs), I decided I had gained too much bloat, and maybe a bit too much fat, so in turn spent a good year trying to lean out a bit, whilst maintaining as much muscle as possible, I'm currently sitting now at about 86kgs (190lbs) and 11-12% bodyfat. I experienced little to no side effects, other than huge strength and mass gains, and crazy increased libido.

I feel as though my training, diet and "feel" for my own body and how it reacts to my training and diet is really spot on and would like to take it to a new level.

My goals are as follows; I would like to gain a few more kgs (lean) that I can maintain and also lose hopefully a couple more % body fat.

It's been a year since my last cycle and I feel as though it would be perfect time to cycle as I am much leaner this time round and my carb's have been rather low for a while and feeling great, looking good and think it would definitely take my physique to a head-turning level.

The problem is though, I've just been internalizing a really complicated situation inside my head, on what my next cycle should be. My idea is this:

12 weeks of Boldenone @ 400mg a week
12 weeks of Test E @ 400mg a week

PCT

Clomid 40, 40, 20, 20.

I really just want to keep it simple and not go for outrageous high dosages. I'm not looking to build a huge amount of mass, I would much rather try to lean out and get harder, and gain maybe a few kilos.

I want to be extra safe in terms of long term health, and I want to maintain as much of my gains as possible.

Definitely open to any advice as I am still unsure as to what the best PCT would be best for these compounds combined.

Thanks guys,

BigPhizz

12 weeks is not long enough.

Run the test for 16-18
And eq for 12-14

500 on the test
500 on the eq

Eat clean and do moderate cardio. You should put on 6-10 pounds of lean muse if you eat and train.

12 weeks is not long enough.

Run the test for 16-18
And eq for 12-14

500 on the test
500 on the eq

Eat clean and do moderate cardio. You should put on 6-10 pounds of lean muse if you eat and train.

Hmm, it is so difficult to create an ideal cycle that meets all the goals. I'm trying to find out and it might seem like a stupid question but how many mg per ml generally is test e and EQ? My guy tells me 2 10ml vials of each will last me 10 weeks at 400mg a week which works out pretty well, getting 3 vials of each is going to make the cycle pretty damn expensive not to mention not even last 18 full weeks. How do you guys make all the weeks add up and dosages work out perfectly?

I don't want to gain much water weight, I want to harden out the muscle I already have and increase my vascularity, and I want to be able to maintain as much of my gains post-cycle as possible. Hence why choosing boldenone, after much research everything pretty much says to stack it with test, but I want to be able to keep my gains, as I found with Dbol and Sustanon (sust) I gained so much water weight and lost so much so fast post-cycle, I think my dosages were too high for my body and too many compounds on my first cycle. I want to harden up my base and in another year or so do a bulk. Long term my goals are in 5 years are to be 106kgs (233lbs) and around 6-8% bf.

Is there a better combination of compounds that would suit my goals better?

Hmm, it is so difficult to create an ideal cycle that meets all the goals. I'm trying to find out and it might seem like a stupid question but how many mg per ml generally is test e and EQ? My guy tells me 2 10ml vials of each will last me 10 weeks at 400mg a week which works out pretty well, getting 3 vials of each is going to make the cycle pretty damn expensive not to mention not even last 18 full weeks. How do you guys make all the weeks add up and dosages work out perfectly?

I don't want to gain much water weight, I want to harden out the muscle I already have and increase my vascularity, and I want to be able to maintain as much of my gains post-cycle as possible. Hence why choosing boldenone, after much research everything pretty much says to stack it with test, but I want to be able to keep my gains, as I found with Dbol and Sustanon (sust) I gained so much water weight and lost so much so fast post-cycle, I think my dosages were too high for my body and too many compounds on my first cycle. I want to harden up my base and in another year or so do a bulk. Long term my goals are in 5 years are to be 106kgs (233lbs) and around 6-8% bf.

Is there a better combination of compounds that would suit my goals better?

Eq and test e are both usually 200-250 mg/ml. If you think about doing between 400-500 per weeks it basically works out to 2 cc's per week of each compound. That means if you were to do a 10 week cycle you would need 20ml's of each product dosed 2 ml's per week.

The price is the price so you can't dwell on it. You compare the price of gear to protien or other stupid supplements and you will die when you see how really cheap gear is. save up a little bit more money and do it right!

as far as mapping cycles out I never run one under 14-16 weeks. This is you guessed it the bottle size.

Im living in New Zealand and its not cheap through my source, I already spend hundreds every week on food, protein powder, quality multi-vitamins, gym membership and all the other expenses that come with body building.

I question the need for a 500mg dosage of Test E per week though, as the main reason I choose to stack it with the boldenone is just to prevent the potential depression of libido and because of the shutting down of natural test production.

At first I was considering doing a Boldenone only cycle for 16-18 weeks but then decided from my research that I had to throw in the test. Also considering with the big gains usually associated with test I presumed that I would not need to run the cycle as long as with just the EQ alone. I do not want to gain any bloat or water, I'm looking to build a dry, hard look for over summer here in NZ.

Hence why I thought that a lower dose of test would suffice.

How would something like this look?

18 weeks Test E @ 300mg per week
14 weeks EQ @ 400mg per week

Weeks 18-21 Nolva 40 30 20?

Also, any advice on post cycle therapy (pct) for a cycle like this? And what gains do you think I would expect to see?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure sure sure I do this perfectly this time round.

Many thanks,

BigPhizz

^^^ useless waste of gear... run 500-600mg's test and 600-800mg's EQ for results IMO. No need for EQ unless you already cut up...

I actually agree with Matty here. Truushot's got a good cycle there and solid advice, but increasing to 600mg/wk test-e and 600mg/wk EQ is what I would do.
Wk 1-16 (or 18): Test-e @ 600mg/week
Wk 1-16 (or 18): EQ @ 600mg/week

PCT 14 or 21 days after last jab of test...clomid @ 50/50/50/50 with nolva @ 40/40/20/20...Investing in some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I wouldn't run EQ less than 14 weeks (minimum) at a dose of 600mg/week personally. You really can't short change a cycle and cut corners. If you can't afford it now, save up until you can run one properly or you'll just waster your $ and be disappointed with the results :(

^^^ useless waste of gear... run 500-600mg's test and 600-800mg's EQ for results IMO. No need for EQ unless you already cut up...

I don't understand why such high dosages of gear are recommended when all the literature says that dosages as low as 250mg per week of test e alone will give many users good results + little to no side effects.

I have only done one cycle before this and it was a bulking cycle, a year ago, do you really think it would be a waste? and why? Why would I not get results from a lower dose?

At my level now with my natural dieting and training I know all I need is a small edge, I want to keep the risks to a minimum.

Cheers

BigPhizz

These guys know what they are talking about. So kudos to them. I have made some good gains at 500 of each per week. With that said the shit I get is really good clean and dosed perfect. So I feel like the mgs are there for the gram I am running. I know others that love to run large amounts of eq and love it. They also get awesome gains. I think it is a preference thing so again these are all super valid points that make for a great EDUCATED discussion. These are the best.

With that being said I understand fund issues brother and I get it. You would be better off just running 500 mg of test for 16 week rather than some hodge-podge cycle. I love eq to help me gain weight and eat. It helps with my cardio too. If you don't run enough test you will shut the gel down though. It doesn't have much of an arromitization so yiu don't have to worry about estro sides but remember it does suppress natural test.

If you don't run enough test it will a actually make it like you are on no test due to the lack of production. Save up some money and do it right. You will thank us all later.

If not good luck man. You will still get gains! Train hard my friend.

These guys know what they are talking about. So kudos to them. I have made some good gains at 500 of each per week. With that said the shit I get is really good clean and dosed perfect. So I feel like the mgs are there for the gram I am running. I know others that love to run large amounts of eq and love it. They also get awesome gains. I think it is a preference thing so again these are all super valid points that make for a great EDUCATED discussion. These are the best.

With that being said I understand fund issues brother and I get it. You would be better off just running 500 mg of test for 16 week rather than some hodge-podge cycle. I love eq to help me gain weight and eat. It helps with my cardio too. If you don't run enough test you will shut the gel down though. It doesn't have much of an arromitization so yiu don't have to worry about estro sides but remember it does suppress natural test.

If you don't run enough test it will a actually make it like you are on no test due to the lack of production. Save up some money and do it right. You will thank us all later.

If not good luck man. You will still get gains! Train hard my friend.

Yep that's fair enough. I will just go all out I suppose and run:

Test E 18 weeks @ 500mg
EQ 14 weeks @ 500mg

PCT 21 days after last shot of test: clomid @ 50/50/50/50 with nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Hows that sounding, what gains will I be expecting? 10-15lbs clean solid muscle? Also how much of this am I expected to hold post cycle?

I trust your guy's judgement, I hope you all keep in mind that this is only my 2nd cycle and @ those dosages will I be sure to be safe? I just want to know for sure that the increased risks and possible side effects/loss of gains after a cycle at a higher dose isn't going to be worse off for me in the long run.

It's not too bad, I'm looking at about a grand USD. Does that sound about right?

Many Thanks,

BigPhizz

That is good man. Good idea. You are making a good choice. Now remember if you eat like a bodybuilder/power lifter you will gain minimum 15 lbs. minimum! More towards 18-20 I would say. I mean c'mon that is 4.3 lbs per month. Not too hard to do. Also if you post cycle therapy (pct) right and keep eating and training you should keep about 65-70 percent of the gains. I feel like that is a fair judgement. Keep in mind this is contingent on you not being a lazy pussy and crashing your test and half adding it in the gym and kitchen.

Good luck. Keep us updated.

For your cycle you will need 3 bottles of eq 60 cc 250 mg/ml. That should be around 60-80 usd per bottle. Maybe a tad higher. Maybe. Say 240 there.

For the test you need 4 bottles 40 cc at 250 mg/ml. That should be around 55-80 bucks a bottle. Possibly a tad more. So say 300

Arimadex call it 60 bucks
Nolvadex 60 bucks
Clomid 60 bucks
Pins 20 bucks

All in all if you can be around 750-900 you did pretty good. I do a touch better and I'm sure others do too but hey it's cheaper than protien and bull shit pro hormones.

You are going to run 4.5 months for 800 bucks. The gains you make and keep will far exceed the cost.

Hope this helps. Also these are approximations.

Hi Cheers so much Truushot and everyone else for the advice. I'm looking forward to my cycle, going to start as soon as I have all my gear sorted. Will def keep you all up to date! I'm excited now, I was planning on just taking it easy and doing low doses but now I feel like I'm gona be getting on the gear.. I guess I have always lived by the philosophy; Don't get big, get massive.

I will give a brief run through of my training and diet and any feedback/advice/ideas are much appreciated.

This is roughly what my day looks like:

Diet/Training:

6.30am - 30min-1 hour power walking 500ml water.

8am Breakfast: 3 whole eggs + 7 whites on Vogels (whole grain bread) - Multivit, EFA

10am - 1 Cup oatmeal, 50g whey protein

12.30pm - 250g chicken/beef/fish/lean beef mince or pork cooked in olive oil + 100g Kumera or Rice + 50g Lite Cottage Cheese + Either broccoli, green beams, carrots or beans

3pm - 30 raw almonds or a couple handfuls of mix of seeds, oats, almond, plain unroasted, unsalted + protein shake, banana.

6pm - Pre-workout - Fruit or 100g peanut butter on crackers

7pm - Post-workout 50g whey protein

8.30pm - 250g chicken/beef/fish/lean beef mince or pork cooked in olive oil + 50-100g Kumera or Rice + 50g Lite Cottage Cheese + Either broccoli, green beams, carrots or beans

10pm - 250g Cottage cheese + 2 cups of sun latte milk (< 1g fat, < 1g carbs,

I have a 3L bottle of water which I make sure to finish every day too. Usually 1.5Lish gets consumed in the gym lol..

My workout plan is really simple and have been doing it the last 6 months. I only really monitor my main lifts, Bench, Deadlift, Squat and Row. Then after putting as much energy as I can on those lifts at the start of my workout I thrash it with higher reps 8-12 and on the last exercise for each muscle usually end the set on a heavy drop down set starting with a weight only able to perform 3-5 reps, 6-8, 10-12.

Mon - Chest

Bench - 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 5, 3. (sometimes end with descending pyramid, sometimes end with drop-down set)
Incline 3x12
Decline 3x12 + drop set
Dips 3xto failure
Scull Crushers/Tri extentions 3x12 + drop set

Tues - Back

Deadlift 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 5, 3.
Low Row 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 5, 3 + Drop Set
Pullups 3xto failure
Lat pulldown 12x3 + Straight arm push down superset
Widegrip barbell curls 12x3
Hammer Curls 12x5

Thurs - Shoulders/Traps

Shoulder press 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 6, 3
Shoulder Flies 12x5 + Drop down set
Rear Delt Flies 12x3
Front Raises 12x3
Barbell Shrugs 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 5 + dropdown set
Upright row 12x3

Saturday - Legs

Leg Extention 25 reps (general leg pump to start)
Squats 15 rep warmup, 12, 10, 8, 5, 3.
Leg Press 15reps superset with wide step weighted lunges (10 each leg)x5 (sometimes push reps on leg press a bit lower and do lighter lunges depending how I feel after squats haha)
Calf Raises 5x12

Hope this all sounds allgood, I have been training and dieting consistently for at least 3 years, I think this cycle is going to be the next step up!!!! Let me know if there's anything I should improve or change before starting cycle. BTW I work in furniture removal so in a very active job, sometimes may eat more calories (a tin of creamed rice/tuna/fruit something to keep me going while working up a sweat at work).

CHEERS!
BigPhizz.

Last edited:
From what I've read EQ needs to be run 18 weeks to get the best results and at 600mg. I ran it at 600 for 20 weeks with 300mg test and it work very well.

From what I've read EQ needs to be run 18 weeks to get the best results and at 600mg. I ran it at 600 for 20 weeks with 300mg test and it work very well.

Interesting Reporich, Im sure 500mg EQ for 14 weeks and Test E for 18 weeks I will get good results. But thanks for the report, as I was considering using less test. How many weeks did it take for you to start noticing gains?

It can be ran as short as 14. I know some people myself included that have made huge gains at 500 per week for 14, 16, and 18 weeks. He will be awesome on this cye if the gear is good.

I was running test and then added the 600mg of EQ and I would say it took 4-5 weeks before I noticed anything from the EQ. The gains come very slow and thats why people run it longer than other cycles. I'm no expert and that was my 3rd cycle but I researched it and everything I read said 16-20 weeks. I plan to use it again for 20 weeks @600, I liked it better than Deca as I didn't get the bloat and water like I did from Deca. Deca works better for bulking but it was hard for me to manage. I hope it works good for you and look forward to hearing about it!

You ran 3 drugs on your first go around (no one would recommend here), and now your worried about taking low doses of test and eq? Dont understand why your so paranoid, this cycle is going to have less possible sides than your first cycle. Calm down and listen to the members, they are giving you good advice.

Bro if you wanna gain, that is NOT a bulking diet, you need to be slamming a lot more carbs than that. 1c oatmeal + ~200g rice per day as carbs?? Oh hell no.

Bro if you wanna gain, that is NOT a bulking diet, you need to be slamming a lot more carbs than that. 1c oatmeal + ~200g rice per day as carbs?? Oh hell no.

If you read my posts I am not bulking I am trying to shred out lose a few % bf. I am taking all the advice on board and I know you all prob know much more than me when it comes to gear hence why signing up and asking for advice. I know how to bulk and I know how to cut and what works for my body, my carbs/cals are much lower atm than while I was bulking. If I wanted to gain mass i'd be getting on the dbols again haha,chur tho bro

I don't understand why such high dosages of gear are recommended when all the literature says that dosages as low as 250mg per week of test e alone will give many users good results + little to no side effects.

I have only done one cycle before this and it was a bulking cycle, a year ago, do you really think it would be a waste? and why? Why would I not get results from a lower dose?

At my level now with my natural dieting and training I know all I need is a small edge, I want to keep the risks to a minimum.

Cheers

BigPhizz

No worries... but if you already know your answer, why ask the question? I mean, if you gonna run the cycle as you posted, why freaking ask??

Back