Boyfriend wants to take insulin, help!

Considering your previous posts, you may want to get him on that show, intervention. He obviously has a problem this isn't a race or a competition of who who can do the most compounds for the longest time.

Very dangerous, I have a 14 yr old son who was diagnosed at a year old with diabetes so am very familiar with all different types of insulin. Non diabetics run a very high risk of bottoming out, blood sugars getting too low and that has very serious effects. You could go into a coma in the middle of the night type of shit.

your not my wife are you? i am running insulin right now and she dont want me on it either.
i love you hunny.

Insulin is like a handgun. It's only as dangerous as the person using it, and for someone who doesn't know what he's doing, it's just as dangerous. The shit can flat out kill him if he hasn't researched it fully.
On the flip side, if he treats it with respect, it can be used safe and effectively.

Tell me about it, is it more dangerous than other steroids?

Insulin is the only performance enhancing product I fear. It put you in a very bad situation in just moments.

Accidentally double your dose of test? Not a massive issue. Accidentally double insulin. Big issue.

Back